Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ronald Greene - "I'm Scared"
Quote: @AGRforever said:
Some asshole ran from cops and went through a busy 4x4 intersection a 1/4 mile from my office and killed a lady and 2 young children.  She left behind an infant and husband because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time trying to take her two older kids to daycare.  I wish the cops had done what was done in that video or worse to the driver in my town.  That same sentiment has been had by people of all political stripes here.  You only see the driver in this video as a victim.  Not someone who was using a deadly weapon against everyone else on the road that night.  

Fuck people who run from cops. 
No one is only seeing the driver as the victim. The situation you described is absolutely heartbreaking. Was it wrong to run? Obviously. No one is disputing that. But again we have a justice system and law enforcement for a purpose, that purpose however is not for police officers to be judge, jury and executioner. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
Some asshole ran from cops and went through a busy 4x4 intersection a 1/4 mile from my office and killed a lady and 2 young children.  She left behind an infant and husband because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time trying to take her two older kids to daycare.  I wish the cops had done what was done in that video or worse to the driver in my town.  That same sentiment has been had by people of all political stripes here.  You only see the driver in this video as a victim.  Not someone who was using a deadly weapon against everyone else on the road that night.  

Fuck people who run from cops. 
No one is only seeing the driver as the victim. The situation you described is absolutely heartbreaking. Was it wrong to run? Obviously. No one is disputing that. But again we have a justice system and law enforcement for a purpose, that purpose however is not for police officers to be judge, jury and executioner. 

Heartbreaking as it may be.  We have a mother and two kids dead with a husband and infant at home in our community.  As far as I'm concerned I DGAF about some asshat who runs from the cops.  I wish he had saved our justice system a bunch of tax dollars and feel just as strongly about this douchebag.  Had he not run from the cops he wouldn't be dead.  Problem solved. Quit feeling sorry for people who do stupid things and pay the consequences. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
The police in this country are completely out of control. Thugs with badges. Operating with impunity. None of the officers involved should ever draw a breath outside of a prison ever again. 

The dude in this video would be alive today had he not led the police on a high speed chase. In the liberal mindset should police just not pursue anyone who runs away?

@"BarrNone55" said:
The police in this country are completely out of control. Thugs with badges. Operating with impunity. None of the officers involved should ever draw a breath outside of a prison ever again. 

The dude in this video would be alive today had he not led the police on a high speed chase. In the liberal mindset should police just not pursue anyone who runs away?
in fairness he was still alive after the chase ended and he was in police control.

@"BarrNone55" said:

My liberal mindset is they shouldn't murder them once caught. That work for you?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

in fairness he was still alive after the chase ended and he was in police control.
This....

@AGRforever said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

My liberal mindset is they shouldn't murder them once caught. That work for you?
Nope. I’m going to play the asshole card here and dont care how bad I sound. I dgaf about anyone who runs from the cops. F ‘em. Far as I’m concerned you can lump them in with all the other douches that I wouldnt care if they got offed prior to prison. Murderers, rapists, child diddlers. F em all. 

Course, I was also for shooting anyone over the police line on 1/6/21 so its not like this is inconcistent with my views. 

@"BarrNone55" said:
@AGRforever said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Nope. I’m going to play the asshole card here and dont care how bad I sound. I dgaf about anyone who runs from the cops. F ‘em. Far as I’m concerned you can lump them in with all the other douches that I wouldnt care if they got offed prior to prison. Murderers, rapists, child diddlers. F em all. 

Course, I was also for shooting anyone over the police line on 1/6/21 so its not like this is inconcistent with my views. 
[Image: tenor.gif]

The important thing is not to indulge in huge generalizations, that....oh, whoops.

It's been my experience that most cops are like good o-linemen: the only time they're talked about is when they do a s**t job.  Of course, now that it's all left-trendy to generalize and hate police in general, I expect things will get more and more like the toilet called Seattle: with crime rising and cops quitting in droves.

What would Snorin' Joe Biden think?  Oh, yeah...fortify the police state!

"“Put a cop on three of four corners and guess where the crime is going to be committed? On the fourth corner, where the cop isn’t. More cops clearly means less crime,” Biden went on in the op-ed."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/joe-biden-pushed-police-now-confronts-challenge-police/story?id=71177383

Remember, lefties: you wanted this...and he didn't want a "racial jungle" before he apparently defines who's Black...?!

Understand me, the bad cops I've had run-ins with were/are horror shows and, in my opinion, make great arguments in favor of capital punishment.  I feel the same way about anyone misusing the trust and authority of the taxpayers.

However, has anyone else noticed this trend:

"THE COPS SHOT HIM!!  I mean, yeah, he has a history of violent crime, open warrants, is a child-support deadbeat, and may have dropped/threw a pistol/knife/etc just before getting shot, and/or drove right at police, BUT HOW COULD THEY SHOOT HIM!??"

Keep in mind, we live in this country:

"His brother and sister, Rochelle and Tone Rappley, told Channel 7 Dayton, that the Dollar General employee had no business having a gun in the store and firing it upon their brother.Seriously, that’s what they are saying.
Rocelle Rappley says “[W]rong is wrong. That was wrong for that clerk to shoot my brother in the chest…”
She adds that her later brother has “got some responsibility” for his death, however she adds “but not all!”
They say the clerk shouldn’t have had a gun at work. Instead she says the store employees should “call the police. That’s what y’all are supposed to do.”

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/michael...e-robbing/

How dare anyone shoot an innocent...errr...armed robber...in the process of a violent crime...?

(this is why functional people are drinking more, lately)