Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Kingdom For A Fill Up
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
When I see someone like that, I toss them a lit match.
It's like the Stand. There are good people and evil people. Which side do you want to be on? Make a choice. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
When I see someone like that, I toss them a lit match.
It's like the Stand. There are good people and evil people. Which side do you want to be on? Make a choice. 
Dunno, but I think I would prefer tossing the match to catching it....

This is really crazy that a cyber attack is leading to this mess. 

70% of Charlotte stations out of gas. 

Green Day was right.

US Consumer Product Safety Commission
@USCPSC
· 39m
Do not fill plastic bags with gasoline.

Ya know, I'm really all for removing all the warning labels and just letting things sort themselves out.

GASOLINE OUTAGES as of 6am CT... percent of all stations in state without gasoline:
GA 15.4%
AL 1.8%
TN 2.8%
SC 13.4%
NC 24.8%
FL 4.2%
VA 15.0%
MD 3.5%

Just a glimpse of the 70’s.  Gas went from .40 a gallon to .75 and my dad’s company started car pooling, bought a fleet of vans.  Tapped my father to drive one on his way in, NSP to Inver Grove heights, took an hr longer each way and didn’t get any OT, just free ride each way but he had to drive and maintain it.

The biggest issue is panic buying. Some places are out not due to a shortage, but the freaks losing their minds. Some people are so gullible and frightened into consumption so easily. Here's the story that always makes me laugh on the local news: Say gas prices go up .25 cents a gallon suddenly. They interview a man in a minivan with 3 kids and his wife: 'Can't go visit Grandma 4 hours away for her birthday because of the price of gas'. Most vehicle tanks hold just over 17 gallons of gas. A fill up of his tank now costs an additional $4.25 cents...lmao. The whole trip now costs additionally under $10 more but his pea-brain can't grasp it. 

I just can't. 

[Image: 0202_I_just_can_t_people_today_600x.jpg?v=1526837126]

Quote: @Nichelle said:
Noooooooooo

https://twitter.com/Jamie24272184/status...92802?s=20
that stupid fucker should get thrown in jail just on stupidity alone.  and cant begin to tell you how stupid and dangerous (as well as breaking countless laws) that is.   holy shit I wish I had seen that I would have boxed him in and called the cops.