Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GQP: It's Fine If You're A Pedophile, But Go Against Cheeto Jesus?
And to be honest, I posted it as ridicule for Barr and his ridiculous posts.  combatting hyperbole with hyperbole.

Thought this was the say crazy stupid things and invent names thread.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Same reason NFL war rooms were maskless. 
so then anybody that has had their shots should be able to go maskless?
4 people inside a residence, all of whom have been vaccinated, yes, they should be able to go maskless. They may not choose to, but I think they probably are safe to do so. I think the CDC has even said so. Wouldn't you agree with that? Is there some sort of Fox News controversy I'm unaware of? 
i dont know,  i dont watch fox news,  i will have to defer to you on that one.

but the cross talk on the masks and who and when its safe to take them off and when it isnt,  or whether the vaccine actually prevents the spread of the virus and for how long... just a lot of confusing information out there... maybe joe will have it all worked out by July so we will have his blessing to resume our lives.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
4 people inside a residence, all of whom have been vaccinated, yes, they should be able to go maskless. They may not choose to, but I think they probably are safe to do so. I think the CDC has even said so. Wouldn't you agree with that? Is there some sort of Fox News controversy I'm unaware of? 
I'm wondering if a reeducation camp isn't a good idea? These concepts are pretty simple. Finding seating for 75 million isn't even the biggest obstacle.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
i dont know,  i dont watch fox news,  i will have to defer to you on that one.

but the cross talk on the masks and who and when its safe to take them off and when it isnt,  or whether the vaccine actually prevents the spread of the virus and for how long... just a lot of confusing information out there... maybe joe will have it all worked out by July so we will have his blessing to resume our lives.
Is it really that confusing? Even my kids don't seem to have any trouble knowing when they should wear a mask and when it's OK not to.

I think the goal by July 4 is to achieve 70% vaccination, a point at which infection rates should slow down significantly. Maybe at that point we'll see full baseball stadiums and can go to the grocery store without a mask. Is that what you mean by resume your life with Joe's blessing? 

State surgeon general says fully vaccinated Floridians can go maskless in public, despite CDCThe state rescinded previous mask orders requiring covered faces when social distancing wasn't possible.This happened in Florida about 5 days ago and Palm Beach County where I live lifted its mask mandate. But individual businesses can decide whether they will require customers to wear them or not. My wife and I are fully vaccinated, so I won't be wearing a mask unless I'm forced to by a restaurant or grocery store. If its required for where I want to go, I'll wear one, no big deal. Let individual businesses decide now, its fine with me. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
I'm wondering if a reeducation camp isn't a good idea? These concepts are pretty simple. Finding seating for 75 million isn't even the biggest obstacle.
well they already "educated" the 81 mill, so they know how to do it.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1389979431033311237?ss
LOL. No one does, Joe.