Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to watch II
Wife and I just wrapped up two seasons of Hannibal. Started the third season last night and it really isn't my thing, but the first two seasons were good.

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
Wife and I just wrapped up two seasons of Hannibal. Started the third season last night and it really isn't my thing, but the first two seasons were good.
Thomas Harris books are my Favorite.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
WE do the Netflix stream AND DVD...

DVD library is 5x stream only. 
Didn't know they still did DVDs. 
lol, I don't know anyone with a DVD player anymore.
Wife insisted on getting a 4k player when we upgraded the family room system...Yup, just tossed her right under the bus there. 

She is right about one thing though, the Netflix library with DVD is 5x their offering on stream only. 

Now leave me alone while I go rock-out to some of these..,

[Image: Eight-Track-Tapes.jpg]

Watched Stowaway on Netflix last night. It's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but I really liked it. Interesting premise, smart, well-acted. 4 characters in the whole thing, mostly dialogue, almost felt like a play. But I was captivated. It's not short on suspense though. 

@"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

We sell training DVDs and people ussually joke that we need to sell a dvd player with the dvds. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

We sell training DVDs and people ussually joke that we need to sell a dvd player with the dvds. 
Training to do what, churn butter?

Sound of Metal. Very good. Its on Amazon Prime, I believe. 
Watched it last night. I thought it was going to be a true-life documentary (why I recommended Hired Gun). Very depressing at times but I stuck with it and am so glad that I did. Very good movie that had me thinking about it last night and this morning. Thanks for the recommendation.

Quote: @"SouthCarolinaViking" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Sound of Metal. Very good. Its on Amazon Prime, I believe. 
Watched it last night. I thought it was going to be a true-life documentary (why I recommended Hired Gun). Very depressing at times but I stuck with it and am so glad that I did. Very good movie that had me thinking about it last night and this morning. Thanks for the recommendation.
Glad you liked it. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
A MUST see....

https://www.netflix.com/title/81045007
Loved it. We used to SCUBA. Cool sh!t under water. We did a night dive with giant manta rays in Hawaii a few years back. Much respect for the undersea world.