Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking Of Cars
85 or 86Ford Taurus i believe.   Drivers ed car,  actually had it airborne at one point early in the class.  I was as surprised as the instructor and my only response was "  the city really should have that drainage ditch marked "  he said i should slow down more for intersections.

My old mans mid 70's Oldsmobile Delta 88 with a Rocket V8:

[Image: 72olds62243-1.jpg]

Chevy Celebrity. It made a cameo appearance in the opening scenes of American Pie.  Same car, came color.
[Image: zchevroletcelebrity2.jpg]

61 Ford Galaxie 500, family car, no power steering, parallel parking was tough!  LOL

1969 Ford Galaxy. Trunk rusted out. Pea green. 

1979 Ford Country Squire Station Wagon.  We affectionately called it the "family truckster".  Those fake wood panels on the sides were rockin'!

Family car - 1983 Caprice Classic (V8 engine because that's where my father worked). It was grey and was called the 'Grey Ghost' because any family car also had to have a name. While that was the car for the driver's test, he didn't consider that enough. My brother and I each had to drive in Chicago rush hour traffic before he would trust us alone with the car.

‘74 Ford Pinto.....

Yeah, the ones that exploded when you rear ended them.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
‘74 Ford Pinto.....

Yeah, the ones that exploded when you rear ended them.
Yikes!

Quote: @Nichelle said:
Family car - 1983 Caprice Classic. It was grey and my father called it the 'Grey Ghost' because any family car also had to have a name. While that was the car for the driver's test, he didn't consider that enough. My brother and I each had to drive in Chicago rush hour traffic before he would trust us alone with the car.
my folks did that too before we could get our license

1. drive mountain roads,
2. start on an incline with a car behind you with a manual transmission
3. drive in LA, during rush hour