Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's Back
Oh for fucks sake. Do we need to build up Tomlinson's ego?

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
LOL. Because who else ya gonna call when you need consistent PFF grades in the 30s and 40s. If he's on the final 53, I'll run down Nicolette in a tutu and galoshes. 
Lol. You will have to post a video. 

I dont get it, Is he like, DJ’s son or something?

Brian Dozier just announced his retirement and I think I'd rather have him playing guard than Dakota....or Dru Samia

Like we talked about last week with the Mason Cole trade, moves like that one and Dozier aren't going to fix the Vikings issues in pass protection. If Minnesota misses out on OL they go after in free agency, they'll have no choice but to address the position in the draft.
[Image: 4QzINHLJ_normal.jpg]
Remember: Free agency affords players the opportunity to choose where to go depending on the amount of suitors they have. It's possible the Vikings struck out on guys they went after, and it's likely just as frustrating for the front office/coaching staff as it as you, the fan.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@MaroonBells said:
LOL. Because who else ya gonna call when you need consistent PFF grades in the 30s and 40s. If he's on the final 53, I'll run down Nicolette in a tutu and galoshes. 
Post? Nah, @Vikergirl . He did say Nicolett. That's local. I'll host the tailgate and let's make it a party. A MaroonBells tutu and galoshes sighting, followed by burgers and margaritas. Vikefans.com is invited. Done.

Quote: @VikeMike52 said:
Gotta be for depth and we aren't done yet. Right?
Maybe the Vikings have decided that Ezra Cleveland is their left tackle and the most likely draft pick is a guard (Slater? AVT?). With a rookie guard on the team, Vikings may want some experience in training camp. 

Future guard depth chart could still look like this: AVT, Cole, Hinton, Samia, Dozier. Can't see Dozier starting under any scenario. I can see him making the team as depth though. 

Quote: @VikeMike52 said:
Like we talked about last week with the Mason Cole trade, moves like that one and Dozier aren't going to fix the Vikings issues in pass protection. If Minnesota misses out on OL they go after in free agency, they'll have no choice but to address the position in the draft.
[Image: 4QzINHLJ_normal.jpg]
Remember: Free agency affords players the opportunity to choose where to go depending on the amount of suitors they have. It's possible the Vikings struck out on guys they went after, and it's likely just as frustrating for the front office/coaching staff as it as you, the fan.
i doubt it very much Courtney!

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@Vikergirl said:
@MaroonBells said:
Post? Nah, @Vikergirl . He did say Nicolett. That's local. I'll host the tailgate and let's make it a party. A MaroonBells tutu and galoshes sighting, followed by burgers and margaritas. Vikefans.com is invited. Done.
Wait....I think I want to walk this back now. Because he could easily make the 53 as depth. Can I change it? If he's a STARTER, MB does tutu and galoshes. Heck, the burgers and margs might make it worth it. 

The updated version.[Image: yyahwjvdaryg.jpg]