Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packers To Win The Division Handily
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"comet52" said:
It's not a hard prediction to make since they've won 7 of the last 10 NFCN titles.
Using that logic, the Patriots would've won the East (they didn't), Ravens would've won the North (they didn't), Texans would've won the South (they didn't), Eagles would've won the East (they didn't), 49ers would've won the West (they didn't). 

Look, I know we're all pretty old around here, but we all seem to still think the NFL behaves the way it did in the 80s when good teams were always good and bad teams were always bad, and it took 3 years to go from one to the other. 

Detroit notwithstanding, that's not the case anymore. I always say this, but the difference between 4-12 and 12-4 is a couple players, a couple of bounces and a couple of injuries.

That's why 49ers were 13-3 last year, 6-10 this year. Bucs were 7-9, then 11-5 and Super Bowl winners. Eagles won their division last year. 4-11 this. Patriots 12-4 to 7-9. Browns 6-10 to 11-5. Texans 10-6 to 4-12. 

If I'm betting on the NFL, I'll take roster additions and subtractions and you go with "history" and we'll see how much of your lunch money I steal. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]

Quote: @"comet52" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"comet52" said:
It's not a hard prediction to make since they've won 7 of the last 10 NFCN titles.
Using that logic, the Patriots would've won the East (they didn't), Ravens would've won the North (they didn't), Texans would've won the South (they didn't), Eagles would've won the East (they didn't), 49ers would've won the West (they didn't). 

Look, I know we're all pretty old around here, but we all seem to still think the NFL behaves the way it did in the 80s when good teams were always good and bad teams were always bad, and it took 3 years to go from one to the other. 

Detroit notwithstanding, that's not the case anymore. I always say this, but the difference between 4-12 and 12-4 is a couple players, a couple of bounces and a couple of injuries.

That's why 49ers were 13-3 last year, 6-10 this year. Bucs were 7-9, then 11-5 and Super Bowl winners. Eagles won their division last year. 4-11 this. Patriots 12-4 to 7-9. Browns 6-10 to 11-5. Texans 10-6 to 4-12. 

If I'm betting on the NFL, I'll take roster additions and subtractions and you go with "history" and we'll see how much of your lunch money I steal. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]
A little bit a that but a lot more of this...

[Image: stop-whining-bitch.gif]

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
[Image: 3c574cf60c2d7aa3ad600b809f9a8295?s=400&d=mm&r=g]
I have covered the Green Bay Packers for several media outlets since 2001, including the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s “Packer Plus” and currently Conley Media. I have also written eight books on the Packers including best sellers, “100 Things Packers Fans Should Know and Do Before They Die” and “Aaron Rodgers: Leader of the Pack.” Other books include: “If These Walls Could Talk”, “Packers Pride”, “Mike McCarthy: Nobody’s Underdog”, “Leaders of the Pack”, “Packers Essential” and “The History of the Green Bay Packers.” In addition, I do weekly radio shows on WSSP in Milwaukee (AM 1250) and WOZN in Madison (AM 1670).

[Image: OIP.2M431SR0E65qZ6m0TenzKAAAAA?w=115&h=1...98&pid=1.7]
EIGHT books on the Packers? 
He forgot to mention that he's a virgin.

Or

I didn't know Phil Mickelson was a cheesehead.

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
[Image: 3c574cf60c2d7aa3ad600b809f9a8295?s=400&d=mm&r=g]
I have covered the Green Bay Packers for several media outlets since 2001, including the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s “Packer Plus” and currently Conley Media. I have also written eight books on the Packers including best sellers, “100 Things Packers Fans Should Know and Do Before They Die” and “Aaron Rodgers: Leader of the Pack.” Other books include: “If These Walls Could Talk”, “Packers Pride”, “Mike McCarthy: Nobody’s Underdog”, “Leaders of the Pack”, “Packers Essential” and “The History of the Green Bay Packers.” In addition, I do weekly radio shows on WSSP in Milwaukee (AM 1250) and WOZN in Madison (AM 1670).

[Image: OIP.2M431SR0E65qZ6m0TenzKAAAAA?w=115&h=1...98&pid=1.7]
EIGHT books on the Packers? 
Geez, how does Aaron find enough time to let Tony Romo and this guy polish his knob between state farm commercials?