Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fans Offer To Hunter
on 9-noon @PAOnTheMic just said he has a source that told him Hunter has no issue with the team and isn’t demanding a bigger deal and is expecting to not sit out.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
on 9-noon
@PAOnTheMic just said he has a source that told him Hunter has no issue with the team and isn’t demanding a bigger deal and is expecting to not sit out.
He must have read this thread where a couple of us said have being fined if you choose to hold out. Ill take my W

on 9-noon
@PAOnTheMic just said he has a source that told him Hunter has no issue with the team and isn’t demanding a bigger deal and is expecting to not sit out.
i dont buy it,  there has been to much smoke for there not to be something smoldering.  maybe he has been made a promise if he shuts up so hes biding his time?

PA: there is no truth to Danielle Hunter planning to hold team hostage for new deal

@DWolfsonKSTP told us on The Scoop today that Mike Zimmer and Danielle Hunter had a productive conversation on the phone in the past few days. That should help the situation but the key will be for Hunter to get more money.

@DWolfsonKSTP told us on The Scoop today that Mike Zimmer and Danielle Hunter had a productive conversation on the phone in the past few days. That should help the situation but the key will be for Hunter to get more money.

Hmm. So this is very different than what PA is saying. Methinks this story isn't going away, even though I hope it will.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
I think Willy here is Danielle Hunter showing the list of edge salaries to Mike Zimmer and the consequences of not redoing his deal. 

He'll get his money. It's just a matter of time. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
I think Willy here is Danielle Hunter showing the list of edge salaries to Mike Zimmer and the consequences of not redoing his deal. 
Nope,  it was Spielman showing Danielle his stats from last year and how he views his reported absurd demands .

But its art,  its really open to the viewers interpretation.