Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long time listener, first time caller.
Quote:
@"Purple Czar" said:
Thanks vikergirl. So, whats the lowdown? Who are the cool kids? the geeks? the freaks? the stoners? etc?
We're all geeks here, Czar, and because you're here, we know you are too.  B) Welcome aboard, dude!

cool geek jock 

Hey @Purple Czar, how’s the fishing been...?  B) 

Most all have tendencies to gravitate to one column or the other----some abuse the privilege and become mired in their debauchery as fans of the purple.

I usually introduce myself as "long time suffering fan"

Welcome Czar. Since you're a long-time listener, maybe you could tell us your observations about "the crowd" here?

Hello all. As some know, was at one time a pretty active member here (back to purple thoughts n the beginings of the longship). Remember many very fondly. For many reasons, chief of which was a growing mistrust of a in my mind a dangerous online element,  caused my withdrawal from this and other online interactions. But admit regrets and frankly have missed many of you.
 Covid has hit me hard. Indirectly caused a need fot residence change. Lost a job. Recently lost a brother........
Decided to say "hey" to some old friends.

Not sure where that goes but a wise man once opined "A Viking's home is wherever he lands".

As for the groups i mentioned........I am a easy fit to all of them. lol

Quote: @"Purple Czar" said:
Hello all. As some know, was at one time a pretty active member here (back to purple thoughts n the beginings of the longship). Remember many very fondly. For many reasons, chief of which was a growing mistrust of a in my mind a dangerous online element,  caused my withdrawal from this and other online interactions. But admit regrets and frankly have missed many of you.
 Covid has hit me hard. Indirectly caused a need fot residence change. Lost a job. Recently lost a brother........

Not sure where that goes but a wise man once opined "A Viking's home is wherever he lands".
Been a long-time Czar...Sorry to hear how Covid has hit you and the family hard. Hope sunnier days are ahead for all of you. 

Yup, a Vikings home...Haven't heard that in a long while. 

Quote: @"Purple Czar" said:

Welcome back. I'm so sorry for your loss and hope the days ahead are brighter.

Welcome back Czar. Pull up a chair. Sorry for what you’ve been through. Had some rough times on my end too and I kinda pulled back as well. But, hey, here we are! Glad you are here too.