Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do we keep voting for people like this?
Quote: @greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
The elected are just symptoms of a much bigger problem.
yes, considering the majority in the house, white house and their half of the senate, there is a huge problem in this country.

The aforementioned Warnock for example.  SMFH
You mean the coup attempt on the U.S. Capitol? 

[Image: Confusion-meme.png]

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
yes, considering the majority in the house, white house and their half of the senate, there is a huge problem in this country.

This might be just me, but I think the side of the aisle that just inspired an attempted coup MIGHT be a bigger problem...
LOL

All you can do is shake your head.  “Look over there what about them!”

Every
fucking
time

I know he’s oblivious to it but Jesus Christ

Just a bunch of 'patriots' loving their country:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/body-camera-f...38220.html

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

This might be just me, but I think the side of the aisle that just inspired an attempted coup MIGHT be a bigger problem...
Yeah, no I was already talking about the antifa supporting types.  

Sorry, didn't mean to step on your circle jerk here.  I thought maybe there was an honest liberal in the house.  Guess I was wrong.  

I love the troll that used Maxine Waters quote to get the democrats to condemn violence.  What a bunch of hypocrites.  

@"BarrNone55" said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Sorry, didn't mean to step on your circle jerk here.  I thought maybe there was an honest liberal in the house.  Guess I was wrong.  

I love the troll that used Maxine Waters quote to get the democrats to condemn violence.  What a bunch of hypocrites.  
Pivot, deflect, and “what about this one over there??”

It’s like he can’t help himself.  

I have yet to hear of any Dems who support Antifa or condone their violence, but hey why stop with one strawman argument.

”You push back on them and tell them they’re not welcome anymore”.

LOL yeah soooo violent and dangerous compared to Team Red’s comments

GTFO

@"BarrNone55" said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

I'm a lib on many issues, not all. I sure as heck dont support Antifa or really nasty and evil people like MTG. We might actually agree on that despite being on both sides of the aisle? But I haven't heard you (or any other conservative here on the board) denounce her either. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

I'm a lib on many issues, not all. I sure as heck dont support Antifa or really nasty and evil people like MTG. We might actually agree on that despite being on both sides of the aisle? But I haven't heard you (or any other conservative here on the board) denounce her either. 
Because he’s too tribal.

Freshman GOP Greene has liked numerous posts about assassinating Democrats, literally having people killed ....

But he wants to talk about Waters telling people to “push back” like it’s somehow equivalent.

The desperation to draw a comparison here is nothing short of ridiculous embarrassment but that’s the new rightwing and their brainwashed cult

@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Antifa is an enormous exaggeration conjured by right wing media to assign the same sort of extremism to the left that they're burdened with on the right. But there's NO comparison. 

@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Not sure I have here, but yeah, from what little I have heard, she sounds off the deep end.  The Q crap is quite annoying and bizarre.  Don't pay it much attention, but every now and then I see some of it come across my view.  Usually can spot it quite quick.

What I wonder though, are there any on the left that will denounce Waters, Pelosi and others that have incited actual violence?  Rand Paul had quite a list including the shooting at the softball practice.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Antifa is an enormous exaggeration conjured by right wing media to assign the same sort of extremism to the left that they're burdened with on the right. But there's NO comparison. 
Tell that to the mayor of Portland.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/532365-portland-mayor-blames-antifa-anarchists-following-nye-riot%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.opb.org/article/2021/01/07/portland-mayor-ted-wheeler-punched-at-restaurant/%3foutputType=amp