Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raging Homophobe To Lead Browns In Playoffs
The Browns are really cursed.  I feel bad for them and there fans.

Hoping Stefanski can turn them around!

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mblack" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mblack" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
That sucks for Stefanski. Crazy how so many coaches leave and do well. 
Yup that's too bad. Due to the NFL 10 day rule, he pretty much will miss their playoff game. 
I wonder if they will give him a virtual/real time opportunity to be in a booth some where by himself with as many camera feeds as possible to try and see what he can and have communications with the sideline/Priefer.
That would be inconsistent (not ethically wrong because that is the right thing to do) but wrong because I think the Lions and the Broncos asked for some exceptions and they did not get any. Please correct me if I am wrong
is there a rule that prevents a team from utilizing technology to allow a quarantined coach to participate while honoring the distancing rules?  I dont think I have heard of one.
I don't  think so but I also know you don't wanna get on 'emperor' Goodell's bad side Smile

I'm still very surprised the NFL has not thrown the playoff teams into some kind of bubble. They are going to crap their pants if they end up with one of the starting Super Bowl QBs sitting out of the game.

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
I'm still very surprised the NFL has not thrown the playoff teams into some kind of bubble. They are going to crap their pants if they end up with one of the starting Super Bowl QBs sitting out of the game.
I'm not surprised at all. They are a smug ass league. We'll have to wait and see what happens. 

Quote: @"PSBLAKE" said:
if he is asymptomatic there is no reason with the proper protocals in place he could not be in the booth calling the shots like most offensive Coordinators.
Well he can’t be around other people. Asymptomatic people can spread the disease. But also they can’t make special exceptions where they haven’t for others before. 

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"PSBLAKE" said:
if he is asymptomatic there is no reason with the proper protocals in place he could not be in the booth calling the shots like most offensive Coordinators.
Well he can’t be around other people. Asymptomatic people can spread the disease. But also they can’t make special exceptions where they haven’t for others before. 
But that's the point,  they did make special exceptions for other teams who were facing games without key personnel by delaying the games.  I don't see any reason a coaches box couldn't be made available for a quarantined HC to be able to be present and contribute and still stay safely away from his players and others.

If Goodell wanted to,  he could .make it happen without putting anyone at anymore risk than they are by participating in the game already.