Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who you following for the playoffs?
Chiefs, thats about the only other team I care to watch.  Kind of a wierd feeling jumping on a bandwagon.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Chiefs,  screw the Bills fans,  they haven't suffered near long enough.
Same here. I love watching Mahomes and the Chiefs have a couple of Iowa boys on their roster

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Chiefs,  screw the Bills fans,  they haven't suffered near long enough.
Same here. I love watching Mahomes and the Chiefs have a couple of Iowa boys on their roster
+ 3...It would be too Viking'esque for Diggs to go to Buffalo and they win a SB. Only thing more painful would be The Packers winning another one while I still live in MN. 

I don't think the Wilson Seahawks have beaten the Packers in Lambeau
The pack beat NO already plus I  don't see how the Saints or Rams win in Lambeau
Plus the pack are a very balanced team with a decent defense this year.

Quote: @mblack said:
The pack beat NO already plus I  don't see how the Saints or Rams win in Lambeau
Too bad the Giants aren't in the playoffs this year...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@mblack said:
Too bad all the "good" teams besides the Seahawks are indoor teams. Even the Seahawks can't win in Lambeau. Maybe it changes this year 

Quote: @mblack said:
Depends if a physical team will commit to the run against them, That run defense is AWFUL!! Tennessee took the night off on Sunday.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@mblack said:
Giants are in if they beat the Cowboys and then the Eagles beat the Redskins which is all possible in that horrid division.

Thus, your dream may come through Smile

don't know about the playoffs but I will have to start paying attention to the Jaguars next year and during the offseason.  They are 99.999% probable going to draft my draft crush Trevor Lawrence.  They have the most draft capital in next years draft,  1, 21, 33, 44, 65, 97, 117, 129, 152, 193, 217, and they have a TON of cap space over $77.5 Million.  If my Vikings are going to struggle in a rebuild I might as well get a 2nd fav team and the Jags are about to be fun...

I always go for the underdog during every none Viking game Unless it is the Packers, Cowboys or Eagles.  So for the playoffs I will be pulling for someone to unseat the Chiefs and anyone playing the Packers.