Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Else See WW84?
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Watching The Flight Attendant...there better be some nudity...
I can't take Kaley Cuoco seriously in a dramatic role. But that body of hers....

[Image: aa5c013ab58ca1d0d78d5515cafe18c1.png]

Kaley is gorgeous, agreed. 

We're making our way through Flight Attendant and she's showing her acting prowess in it. Lots more there than just Penny. 

I'd give it a generous grade of B so far. It's not up there with Morning Show or some of the other "top notch" streaming choices. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I can't take Kaley Cuoco seriously in a dramatic role. But that body of hers....

So what your saying is she’s “doable” ?!  Wink  B)

Quote: @Kentis said:
@StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

So what your saying is she’s “doable” ?!  Wink  B)
She's no Taysom Hill.

Ted Lasso was as good as advertised.
The Flight Attendant was also good
Started The Morning Show and it looks excellent. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
We LOVED The Morning Show!! Jennifer Aniston is a tremendous actress. I wouldn't have said that before this. 

Wife is BIG into Bridgerton right now - another Shondaland exclusive. If you want to get in good with the GF? Sit down and watch that with her...I've been married almost 30 years now, so I don't have to put myself through that. 

Started Killing Eve yet? If not, do so immediately

Dayum, I've been streaming Swamp People Serpent Invasion and loving that lol! 

I loved Soul from Pixar

Oh, look whats coming 4.22 to HBO Max:

[Image: house-f711.png?quality=90&strip=all&zoom...C299&ssl=1]

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
We LOVED The Morning Show!! Jennifer Aniston is a tremendous actress. I wouldn't have said that before this. 

Wife is BIG into Bridgerton right now - another Shondaland exclusive. If you want to get in good with the GF? Sit down and watch that with her...I've been married almost 30 years now, so I don't have to put myself through that. 

I loved Soul from Pixar

Big yes to The Morning Show. That and Yellowstone are 2 of my fav shows in recent memory. Also just finished Devs on hulu-- if you like "smart" sci-fi, it's fantastic. Hasn't gotten the buzz it deserves if ya ask me!
I need to check out Killing Eve and Soul. Thanks for the recommendations!
House of the Dragon-- I'll watch, but count me among the millions still bitter about how GOT ended. I'm much more excited to see what Amazon does with the Tolkien fantasy series.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

I loved Soul from Pixar

Big yes to The Morning Show. That and Yellowstone are 2 of my fav shows in recent memory. Also just finished Devs on hulu-- if you like "smart" sci-fi, it's fantastic. Hasn't gotten the buzz it deserves if ya ask me!
I need to check out Killing Eve and Soul. Thanks for the recommendations!
House of the Dragon-- I'll watch, but count me among the millions still bitter about how GOT ended. I'm much more excited to see what Amazon does with the Tolkien fantasy series.
My wife did not like Soul nearly as much as I did 

I gotta make time for Yellowstone 

You are welcome for Killing Eve...You have 3 seasons to catch up on you lucky guy. 

Yes, I am also a member of the still bitter about S8 GoT club

I am very leery about anything Tolkien related after LOTR's...One of my favorites of any genre. Return of The King was as close to perfection for me that a story can be. Peter Jackson is a legend. 

Killing Eve is definitely a great show, we loved it. We just wrapped up Bridgerton too (I watch stuff like that with my wife so I get one college basketball game on the weekends other than Iowa).