Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuckin hilarious
With the 14th pick what DB will the Vikings choose?

We all love Teddy but what does he do well? He's a game manager. Always has been. 

Man, I don't know how to feel about this one lol!

It was entertaining
Two evenly matched teams
Great game by KC
Both teams showed high level of resiliency, its hard to win facing 2 D TD's and you're the Vikings
54 yarder at the end? Not a chip shot but...
I'm not sure if we got lucky with this win or earned it? Maybe both

It was such a clusterfuck roller coaster. It takes away from the draft and just outside of the playoffs. Ugh. What a chaotic mess lol. 

Vikings collapse in the  third quarter and the Panthers collapse in the fourth quarter.  I really this game was over for the Vikings, but damn, they pull it out...

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
It was such a clusterfuck roller coaster. It takes away from the draft and just outside of the playoffs. Ugh. What a chaotic mess lol. 

I'm "kinda happy" we won and I wasn't rooting for em to loose. Odd year for me at this point. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
We all love Teddy but what does he do well? He's a game manager. Always has been. 
Here is where I sort of disagree with you...
1. Zim wants his QB to be a game manager and Teddy was near perfect at that. He can make the passes you expect him to make. Example he took the team down the field for the game winning field goal
2. If you want a QB that pushes the ball down the field, its not him.

My issue with the Teddy Vs Cousins discussion (if any) is that
1. Zim wants Cousins to play like Teddy. Be safe and make the plays he has to
2. Zim wants everything go through Cook (which is not wrong)
2. Fans want Cousins to push the ball down the field (which he sure can)
3. Everyone wants Cousins to be consistent.

So I feel like if we drafted Mahomes Zim would want him play safe. So I want a consistent QB and I want it drafted in the worst possible way but I am scared of the coaching staff developing the QB to be a dynamic QB in the mold of Watson, Rodgers, Mahomet etc

I'll take the win all day, every day. I've been pretty hard on Kirk, but a great win for him. I did go through a few pairs of underwear during the 4th, though.

I'm just glad to see them not giving up. Only one game behind AZ for the last playoff spot. Those close losses to Tennessee, Seattle and Dallas are killers, sadly.

You can see what Chad Beebe's teammates think of him, they were all over him in the endzone when he scored....especially the offensive linemen. 

I agree with a lot of what MBlack posted.

In some ways this is looking like one of Zimmer's better coaching efforts.

OTOH, I want him gone for the very anchor he is offensively.