Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikes at Bears Are Favored, What?
We have a knack historically of making mediocre Bears qb's look like all-pros for a day.   And the last time we faced Nick Foles was 38-7 Philly.  

Quote: @"comet52" said:
We have a knack historically of making mediocre Bears qb's look like all-pros for a day.   And the last time we faced Nick Foles was 38-7 Philly.  
That was three seasons ago...on a different team. Foles has been terrible this year....

From a Chicago paper: "We’re six starts into the Nick Foles era and the Bears indeed have an identity – just not the one anyone wants. It’s an identity of being an awful, unwatchable catastrophe of an offense...Bears games are now driving fans to shut off their TVs and find something else to do...The only thing stable about this offense is how bad they’ve been since Foles took over. "

Yes, and I'm well aware of our knack for making bad QBs look good for a day before they turn back into pumpkins. And it wouldn't surprise me at all to see that happen again....

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"comet52" said:
That was three seasons ago...on a different team. Foles has been terrible this year....

From a Chicago paper: "We’re six starts into the Nick Foles era and the Bears indeed have an identity – just not the one anyone wants. It’s an identity of being an awful, unwatchable catastrophe of an offense...Bears games are now driving fans to shut off their TVs and find something else to do...The only thing stable about this offense is how bad they’ve been since Foles took over. "

Yes, and I'm well aware of our knack for making bad QBs look good for a day before they turn back into pumpkins. And it wouldn't surprise me at all to see that happen again....

It's happened so many times at Chicago over the last 30 years I lost count.   Hell we lost the last 4 in a row to Mitch Trubisky.   :#

Quote: @"Chuckf" said:
I guess we will see how good this new offensive line is eh?
  Cleveland vs. Hicks will be the game within the game.

We've all seen Elflein abused by Hicks in the past.  Time to see what's what and if Cleveland is indeed better, 

Bears are the underdog?  Pick the Bears. 

If history holds true, we will look ugly, slow, and trip on our dicks . .
at Chicagoin Primetimeon Monday nightvs wounded teamplaying the backup Qbwho is named Nick Foles
Hedge your emotions, either the Vikes win and you lose the bet or the Vikes lose and the money made softens the blow

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
https://zonecoverage.com/2020/minnesota-vikings-news/if-the-vikings-want-to-win-in-chicago-it-will-have-to-be-with-defense/

We gonna win it with Defense? i know right? 
Lol,  The headline isn't exactly right but I think the article is ok.

The Vikings defense needs to make the Bears offense shit the bed more than the Bears defense makes our offense shit the bed.

I think this game is much more on the offense.  If Cousins and our offense go full tank mode, we don't have a chance, but if they play decent, our chances are pretty good.

the thing that will be the primary factor in a win or a loss is the offensive line.  If the line continues to improve and plays well against the Bears front seven then we have a good chance of beating them even steamroll them.  If it regresses then we are screwed.

with the way Trubisky has lit us up in the past, I would not be surprised if they put him in if Foles has problems and they end up winning the game

Quote: @"PSBLAKE" said:
the thing that will be the primary factor in a win or a loss is the offensive line.  If the line continues to improve and plays well against the Bears front seven then we have a good chance of beating them even steamroll them.  If it regresses then we are screwed.
If our Oline plays well against this front 7 im gonna go off all Jim Mora like Playoffs?!? you kiddin me?!? , hells yeah!