Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four Years Ago Today
Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
Well 5,000,000 votes actually but only 270 matter.
If only they'd stopped counting when Trump wanted: Biden would have won by only 4 million of the popular vote. Clinton had almost 3 million more so Trump has never won the popular vote in this country. But Trumpers may not want to wear a mask (freedom!) or vaccinate their kids but they are scholars on the electoral college. 

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
Ya’ll kinda snippy with winning the POTUS.  its a done deal, yes

You dont need to be snippy.

Smooth, seamless transition.  

Using a tweet from Trump war room as come back....really? The same group of yahoos who screwed up booking a venue for a "very important press conference"? Genuis! Keep on spreading the garbage. It might just work. How is the Hunter Biden laptop "investigation" going?

https://mobile.twitter.com/FSPhiladelphi...4964109312

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
If only they'd stopped counting when Trump wanted: Biden would have won by only 4 million of the popular vote. Clinton had almost 3 million more so Trump has never won the popular vote in this country. But Trumpers may not want to wear a mask (freedom!) or vaccinate their kids but they are scholars on the electoral college. 

so you are saying wearing a mask and vaccinations make you stupid?

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:

Sure. If that's what you need to make out of what I said, why not? Its not like minds get changed about anything political. 'Fake news' your way through all my posts, weeeeeeeeeeee!

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:

Sure. If that's what you need to make out of what I said, why not? Its not like minds get changed about anything political. 'Fake news' your way through all my posts, weeeeeeeeeeee!

shoulda added a wink emoji.  Just wanted to lighten it up a bit.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:

shoulda added a wink emoji.  Just wanted to lighten it up a bit.

lol, well ok then.....let me unruffle my feathers......

Quote: @"mblack" said:
https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/13...5387291652
Just remember ... this group is leading the most powerful nation on Earth.  They have the nuclear codes.

And yet somehow they can’t even figure out how to book a press conference at a hotel, opting for a back alley venue in front of a landscaping company next to an adult book store.

This is why the former GOP Party of Trump needs the keys to the car taken away.  Y’all had your shot, fucked it up bigly with a double whammy of destroying the economy and killing 250,000 Americans simultaneously, time to let the adults run the country again.