Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't look now, fans
The Bengals don't need a QB, so it's ok if they lose. They could be a good trade partner if the Vikings need to move up. 

Washington is a team that could rally behind Kyle Allen and Alex Smith and win a few games down the stretch. Who knows, that division is so bad they can end up winning it.

The Jets have a hard schedule and probably a lock for the #1 pick. Trevor Lawrence already off the board IMO.

If Lawerance is off the board, would the Giants or Atlanta be !00% sold on Justin Fields or Trey Lance?

The bottom line is the Vikings must be worse than Jacksonville to be in a position to land a QB in the first round.

Vikings vs Jax and Panthers @ home are going to mean an awful lot. 

Panthers  are gona  have  more wins than the vikings

Quote: @"Viking1987" said:
Panthers  are gona  have  more wins than the vikings
I think the Browns will too.

Are Bill Belichick and the Patriots trying to jump in on the Tankathon for Trevor race?

What is happening to Newton? 3 picks and gets benched! 

Quote: @"Carl Knowles" said:
Are Bill Belichick and the Patriots trying to jump in on the Tankathon for Trevor race?

Newton is awful. He has the talent to make splash plays and keep you believing, but you can't trust him. It's why the Panthers went with his polar opposite.

Quote: @"Carl Knowles" said:

Can't rule it out, but I think Belichick and Brady are in a game of "I'll prove I can win without you" to the other. Pretty apparent which is winning, to this point.
If Brady wins another Super Bowl, with a different team, does that end any and all GOAT debate that remains??

listen Belicheck always looks for the long term he will absolutely tank for the next Brady like star

As it sits right now, Minnesota could get a top 3 QB at #5: the Jets and Jaguars are the only ones in need of a QB. Doesn't mean someone can't trade in front of Minnesota, however. 

Once the schedules balance out in terms of bye weeks affecting Win/Loss %,  the Vikings have the third pick as long as all concerned teams continue to lose.  Of course we play the jags who currently sit ahead of us so in essence the Vikings once again control their own destiny for the #2 pick unless the SOS gets jumbled and their number goes lower and pushes them down.