Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danielle Hunter update
So Thomasson reported that Hunter has a disc injury, getting a second opinion and that he should take the year off. Danielle Hunter responded on Twitter with the word 'interesting'....meaning Thomasson doesn't know what he's talking about. So.....who the hell knows what's going on, lol

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
So Thomasson reported that Hunter has a disc injury, getting a second opinion and that he should take the year off. Danielle Hunter responded on Twitter with the word 'interesting'....meaning Thomasson doesn't know what he's talking about. So.....who the hell knows what's going on, lol
Honestly, either way wouldn't surprise me. Second opinions on something like this usually dont mean good news, but who the hell knows?

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Honestly, either way wouldn't surprise me. Second opinions on something like this usually dont mean good news, but who the hell knows?

Second opinions typically mean that the first was too horrible to accept. Let's just pile all the shit onto 2020, set fire to it and send if off to sea....

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Tomasson is one of the worst. Ugh.

I know necks are tricky but the lack of clarity on this is concerning. I'm sure there's tons we as fans don't know, but I'd feel much better if they said, he's opted to have surgery, he'll be back in x months. Sitting out a year hoping it heals on it's own seems like a strange course of action. But I'm not a doctor, and it's not my neck.

As much as I'd like Hunter back on the field, it makes sense for him to take his time and get his neck right. Not sure if that's something that can be resolved with physical therapy or if surgery is the only option, but it makes sense to think long term with a neck injury.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/SKORNorth/status/131...29824?s=19
And the NYC doctor is the 2nd opinion. So his trainer, whatever local doctor he saw, and the NYC doctor all think he should sit out the season. He should sit out the season. You don't have to be a doctor to be smart enough to listen to three doctors who agree. 

Get him right. Don't risk making it worse. It shouldn't be a difficult decision. 

Vikings “tankers” also strongly recommend Hunter remains on the shelf w/ the Elf... Wink B)