Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11%
Quote: @Nichelle said:
With my zero expectations now fully met, I am going to make the choice to enjoy the NFL season. 2020 sucks too much otherwise to approach it differently. The positive? We didn't pay for season tickets this year!! YES!

Tuning in now to Ravens v Texans. And I hope the Sunday night game (Patriots/Seahawks) is a good one.  
I am so not bothered by the Patriots with Cam Newton. I like Russell Wilson too. 

At least we know early in the season how this will play out. I remember thinking there wouldn't be a season due to Covid. 

I'm not sure which is worse; this or no season at all. Hmmm.
Just for a shot of optimism... how is this even a question? I've had a blast all day. It's Sunday in the fall. The Vikings suck, but you get to watch football!

Enjoy it. This is the most normal life has felt since before the quarantine orders.

Quote: @KingBash said:
@Nichelle said:
At least we know early in the season how this will play out. I remember thinking there wouldn't be a season due to Covid. 

Just for a shot of optimism... how is this even a question? I've had a blast all day. It's Sunday in the fall. The Vikings suck, but you get to watch football!

Enjoy it. This is the most normal life has felt since before the quarantine orders.
See my later post just a bit further down the page. It's a question with an answer that depends on how one chooses to approach it. 

@KingBash said:
@Nichelle said:

See my later post just a bit further down the page. It's a question with an answer that depends on how one chooses to approach it. 
 Confused  I saw it after I posted that... good call.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@Nichelle said:
With my zero expectations now fully met, I am going to make the choice to enjoy the NFL season. 2020 sucks too much otherwise to approach it differently. The positive? We didn't pay for season tickets this year!! YES!

Tuning in now to Ravens v Texans. And I hope the Sunday night game (Patriots/Seahawks) is a good one.  
I am so not bothered by the Patriots with Cam Newton. I like Russell Wilson too. 
I agree! I've always enjoyed watching Cam. Never thought I would see him as a Patriot but I'll take it. And I like watching Wilson and the Seahawks when they aren't playing the Vikings. Win/Win tonight!

Quote: @KingBash said:
@Nichelle said:
@KingBash said:
@Nichelle said:

Confused  I saw it after I posted that... good call.
All good. I was in a mini-funk but it didn't last too long. Just had to remind myself that my love of football isn't based solely on the Vikings *and* the world is crazy right now. Take a little joy whenever and wherever you find it. You've totally got the right attitude  =)

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Since 2002, when the league expanded and reorganized into eight divisions, the rate of teams making the playoffs after a 0-2 start is even lower (14 out of 133 teams, 11 percent).

Sep 18, 2018
Yea but they’ve expanded the playoffs this season... B) 

Great game tonight - I was really hoping for that Cam comeback. So close!

11% may be closer to our chances of winning a game this year. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
PFF.com says the Vikings are the worst team in the league so far....easily.
Maybe they really will get a shot @ Lawrence...

NO, they will win two or three meaningless games at the end.