Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: 12 Viking player, coaches, staff test positive for Covid???
Quote: @WallofPurple said:
H2O2  kills the virus and everything else. It's just that simple. Yet, the geniuses still can't figure it out.
Hire this man! Internet poster "WallofPurple" has figured out what an entire planet of the smartest can't do!

How's the new pup kb??!

Pix, or it didn't happen  :p

Quote: @KingBash said:
@PurplePastor said:
@FLVike said:
could be Packers fans that work at that lab
Or Democrats. I'm just having fun. Not trying to start a political riot.
Translated: "Here's a cunty jab, but nobody take it any further!"

Sorry for the language, as a pastor I'm sure you're very Christ-like, with the Trump support and all.
Like a moth to a flame. Can't help yourself. It's a sad world when you can't just have fun.

Quote: @PurplePastor said:
@KingBash said:
@PurplePastor said:
@FLVike said:

Sorry for the language, as a pastor I'm sure you're very Christ-like, with the Trump support and all.
Like a moth to a flame. Can't help yourself. It's a sad world when you can't just have fun.
Taunting is your idea of fun?  That’s pathetic. Indeed a sad world when that is someone’s idea of fun.

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
@PurplePastor said:
@KingBash said:
@PurplePastor said:
@FLVike said:

Taunting is your idea of fun?  That’s pathetic. Indeed a sad world when that is someone’s idea of fun.
I wasn't trying to be a jerk. I apologize given it is being taken that way. You used to be able to joke about each other's positions or raz each other. Now it is taken so seriously. I didn't appreciate KingBash's judgment of me and attack on my faith. Why should it bother him or anyone that I try to be Christ-like? And how would he even know?

Ok, I take back my bleach joke... Wink

Everyone just chill a bit.

I'm hoping that testing facility is pitching some false positives, should know by monday. 

Apology accepted—and made readily. And for that I thank you!

Not just the Vikings, 10 teams involved w/ the same damn lab....  Confused 
NFL puts some teams on hold while looking into COVID-19 tests from New Jersey labThe NFL is working Sunday to assess a series of positive COVID-19 results that have all been traced to the same laboratory in New Jersey, raising concerns about the efficacy of the testing program established to minimize spread of the disease.
"Saturday's daily COVID testing returned several positives tests from each of the clubs serviced by the same laboratory in New Jersey," the NFL said in a statement Sunday morning. "We are working with our testing partner, BioReference, to investigate these results, while the clubs work to confirm or rule out the positive tests."
Buffalo Bills general manager Brandon Beane told reporters that at least 10 teams were affected.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29723493/nfl-puts-some-teams-hold-trying-verify-covid-19-tests-new-jersey-lab

NEW YORK — The NFL had 77 positive COVID-19 tests from 11 teams re-examined by a New Jersey lab after false positives, and all those tests came back negative.
The league asked the New Jersey lab BioReference to investigate the results, and those 77 tests are being re-tested once more to make sure they were false positives.
Among teams reporting false positives, the Minnesota Vikings said they had 12, the New York Jets 10 and the Chicago Bears nine

https://www.startribune.com/nfl-nj-lab-finds-positive-covid-19-tests-from-several-teams/572198582/

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@AGRforever said:
@WallofPurple said:
H2O2  kills the virus and everything else. It's just that simple. Yet, the geniuses still can't figure it out.
what do ypu suggest? chugging peroxide?  
Maybe some bleach perhaps???

=)  =) =)
35% food grade. Do some RESEARCH before you spew the ignorance that has been shoved down your throat since birth.