Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sounds like we are going to find out the NFL is a sham.
Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Mike Olson said:
Soubds like there is all sorts of shit about to come to light with the Dan Snyder shitstorm brewing. Apparently Dan Snyder and other owners have been paying refs sometimes in the millions.

Color me not so shocked. 
Paying the refs to help the Redskins lose?? Since Snyder bought the Redskins, the team has had a losing record(142–193–1 through the end of the 2019 season). They have also gone through eight head coaches in 17 seasons.

Mike, you sure like your conspiracy theories, lol. The internet at its finest.
True but remember there are 2 sides to a bet. 

Shady deals and sexual harrassment---just a typical day in washington

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Pretty poor ROI if he's paying refs...
Extremely poor

Quote: @Akvike said:
Shady deals and sexual harrassment---just a typical day in washington

yeah, Snyders can just say he thought he was hiring lobbyists.

It feels like they are trying to oust Snyder.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Then they're messing that up too since none of the harassment complaints are against Snyder himself.  How sad is it that a franchise located in Washington, DC can't backstab each other correctly?

Quote: @RS Express said:
@Vikergirl said:
Then they're messing that up too since none of the harassment complaints are against Snyder himself.  How sad is it that a franchise located in Washington, DC can't backstab each other correctly?
Of course they are messing it up, the culture has been toxic for decades. I was thinking about the 40% minority owner group that is trying to sell. Maybe are trying see if they can get rid of him. Maybe the other owners are thinking about it. All the stuff that is coming out about the women is absolutely grotesque.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@RS Express said:
@Vikergirl said:
Of course they are messing it up, the culture has been toxic for decades. I was thinking about the 40% minority owner group that is trying to sell. Maybe are trying see if they can get rid of him. Maybe the other owners are thinking about it. All the stuff that is coming out about the women is absolutely grotesque.
I've actually been wondering if that minority ownership group is somehow going to be the target of some of this investigation.  They can act like they are doing a noble  thing by getting out,  but that may just be to try and save their own asses.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
@RS Express said:
@Vikergirl said:
I've actually been wondering if that minority ownership group is somehow going to be the target of some of this investigation.  They can act like they are doing a noble  thing by getting out,  but that may just be to try and save their own asses.
Maybe. It feels like a whole lot of sabotage is going on. They need to clean house and start over. The timing of the name change looks suspicious now.

Narrator- we did not find out the nfl is a sham