Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Bill Gates
Let’s hear it rightwingers. Who on your bench do you find to he awful?

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
And to be fair I liked some, maybe even most, of MM’s movies, but he is a trainwreck when he gets in front of a mic and is not helpful at all.
Agree. Brilliant director. I just wish he'd stay the hell off camera. Drives me crazy. You know who else I don't like? Bill Maher. Agree with most of what he says, but he can be such an ass to people, especially when it comes to religion. Stephen Colbert is a much more Maroon Bellsy liberal. And he's a helluva lot funnier, too. 

Bill gates invented computers?  Now that is about as rich as AlGr inventing the internet.  But call everyone imbeciles.  Brilliant.
Gates donates tons of money, but he is also outspoken about population control.  So his donations often come with strings. 

Gates impacted computing much like Ford had an impact on the car market.
Check this out for the rest of your enlightened pronouncement. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Perfo...ct_of_1991

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Let’s hear it rightwingers. Who on your bench do you find to he awful?
Sean Hannity.  I'd say Mitt Romney, but I'm not sure he counts as a "conservative".  He's something... but I'm not sure what.  I like Ann Coulter's "courage"... but I cringe at the way she chooses to convey some (alot of) things.  

impact does not equal invent.  Nice try.
As to "benching"?  Most politicians are not on "my team" so I probably don't get  to say. 

I would start with pretty much anyone with a call in radio show.  They may have some good things to say, but the format turns it into a negative.  Can't stand Hannity and the rest for the most part.  Most of the GOP leadership in DC.  Mitch, Lamar, Ryan, ...

Quote: @greediron said:
Bill gates invented computers?  Now that is about as rich as AlGr inventing the internet.  
Wait...what? Didn't we solve this years ago? The only person who ever claimed that Al Gore invented the internet was Rush Limbaugh. LOL

Bill Gates has done a lot of amazing things to help humanity. In addition to his work around the world, he is helping schools at all levels in the United States.

Quote: @greediron said:
Bill gates invented computers?  Now that is about as rich as AlGr inventing the internet.  But call everyone imbeciles.  Brilliant.
Gates donates tons of money, but he is also outspoken about population control.  So his donations often come with strings. 
Two months ago you were singing a different tune about Gates and how the virus and a possible vaccine were all money making hoaxes by Gates and Fauci.

You said “follow the money”.  

What happened?

[Image: TtM9nf66RookYHm8qSnRlPTa_640x360.jpg]