Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House defends Trump’s Conspiracy Theory
And with that SF has decided to leave this thread.   Dont bother responding.

the military already knows about this shit (funded, violent uprising) and has actively been disabling a designed uprising for weeks.

The entire country right now is out chillin in the streets, except Portland and Seattle. They are ready for a fight no matter what the message. They're on the streets tired of arguing about it. It's is offensively obvious at this point.

This is 100% APOLITICAL. i beg all of you, open your eyes. There are innocent civilians getting caught up in something bigger they are unaware of. 

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
Antifa, is mostly a dog whistle for the conservatives.  It's a movement, resorting to action instead of working on policy, the focus is anti fascist, so that's kinda telling.  So if your Anti Anti-fascists, must mean your pro fascism, you know  "far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition". 
[Image: 20799422_10155151355899055_8719538995030...=300&h=241]

Is it just me or have conservatives become Putin's Stepford Wife? 
The report McEnany referenced was a segment produced by the far-right One America News network, which has a history of peddling unfounded conspiracy theories.

The One America News report offered no evidence for the claim that Gugino was spying on police, and the man’s friends and relatives say he has no affiliation to Antifa, a left-wing movement demonized by Trump and other conservatives. Notably, the reporter who produced the segment is a former employee of Sputnik, the Kremlin-controlled media outlet that the U.S. intelligence community says Russia used to interfere in the 2016 election.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-trump-not-regret-protester-upstate-ny-20200610-3nardixrifejnpnesc3y5paoj4-story.html

Quote: @Nichelle said:
Insanity. His head the concrete so hard that it can be heard loud enough for the cops walking in the street to stop.

The misinformation and crazy conspiracy theories are going to be insane over the next few months.

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202013-10-28%20at%201.59.56%20PM.png]

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Is it just me or have conservatives become Putin's Stepford Wife? 
The report McEnany referenced was a segment produced by the far-right One America News network, which has a history of peddling unfounded conspiracy theories.

The One America News report offered no evidence for the claim that Gugino was spying on police, and the man’s friends and relatives say he has no affiliation to Antifa, a left-wing movement demonized by Trump and other conservatives. Notably, the reporter who produced the segment is a former employee of Sputnik, the Kremlin-controlled media outlet that the U.S. intelligence community says Russia used to interfere in the 2016 election.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-trump-not-regret-protester-upstate-ny-20200610-3nardixrifejnpnesc3y5paoj4-story.html

It is amazing to watch Putin sew all this discord within America.  I studied Russian history (TarTars through 2004) in college (electives), have read a couple of biographies on Putin.  

He is a fascinating character who is sharp as fuck.  No doubt he has been winning the last 4 years, some would say as far back as 2014 with the Crimea aggression and GAZPROM China deal

Not only is he intelligent, he also controls a significant amount of the commodities in Asia, the largest unreliable nuclear weapon stockpile, and billions of dollars in private wealth.  Despite all this, he knows his country reach can go only so far.  He has zero plans of leaving his position in Russia.  For the rest of your and my lives we will have this global clouds of Putin and Xi hanging over us.  Frightening knowing their backgrounds and how they react to public inquiry.

Putin can only be stopped global sanctions affecting their export business to market places that still need to rely on the west.  Global leverage is key, but when the US and the EU & CAN are fractured, the dynamics change and the risk grows.

Regardless of you being a Trump fan or not, this is happening in our global politic and it’s not fucking good

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Nichelle said:
Insanity. His head the concrete so hard that it can be heard loud enough for the cops walking in the street to stop.

The misinformation and crazy conspiracy theories are going to be insane over the next few months.

'Icke' is right. LMAO. Sigh.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Nichelle said:

Ah yes, David Icke. This is the person my white, evangelical, home-schooling, Trump cultist, anti-vaxxing, batshit-conspiracy-theory-believing sister-in-law recommended I read after she told me how foolish I was to believe mainstream media sources like the "failing" New York Times and "fake news" CNN when they were reporting back in March that Covid-19 was kind of a big deal. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
@Nichelle said:

This is the person my white, evangelical, home-schooling, Trump cultist, anti-vaxxing, batshit-conspiracy-theory-believing sister-in-law recommended I read after she told me how foolish I was to believe mainstream media sources like the "failing" New York Times and "fake news" CNN when they were reported back in March that Covid-19 was kind of a big deal. 
This is Facebook in a nutshell.