Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/4/20: MultiCams around the US tonight, LIVE.
So there's 3 kids basically left sitting in front of the military in DC. Still jawing at them and looking at their phones.

A reporter walks up and is recording shots on the ground with his camera guy. He does his piece (looters down, peace up. Mattis quotes).

A guy comes up to him from behind the camera and the reporter talks to the guy about... his own hair. The reporter takes out his cell phone and awkwardly flips through to find a picture of a haircut he conversed himself into showing this guy. They laugh and the reporter says, "i'm out here in the streets with you guys." 

The reporter look at the Soldiers, pats the guy he's been talking to and says "i don't know if, uh, what I was reporting on was that uh, the former Defense Secretary, Mattis, is taking a big thumb to troops in the streets... .... saying it's unconstitutional." 

They got so bored of their protest in Portland, in one group they are lighting petty things on fire - in the other it seems like they decided to touch the fence.

There is a crazy divided left out there in Portland, dang...

"It's late. People are getting tired and angry."

There is a group of 100 people that seem like they have hell bent on receiving the force of those State Police all night and are tired of waiting.

There's a "QUIT YOUR JOB" chant going. Now, "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!"

Now this shit sounds like a crazy white left supremacy rally...
they're arguing with each other, spiraling out of control about what the important message of "unity" is, yet; these are the instigators all night yelling to the crowd to either poke the bear or riot. 

Camera guy says "I haven't heard any demands to the crowd to disperse."

Quote: @"BlackMagic7" said:
Portland, OR. 9:30 pm:

Just saw a lady carrying a intermediate sized sign. It said, "FUCK" .

that's it. It just said "FUCK"
as in the verb or the adjective?  if its the verb...I support that message.

You guys will like this update - 9:20 pm - authentic, replica Batman has been spotted on the streets of Washington DC! Had to cost at least $300.
that shit comes to my neighborhood and they might see an authentic replica Punisher,  and the cost will be what ever the judge sets as bail.

[Image: oh-youre-rioting-and-looting-for-george-...C396&ssl=1]

I love about anything that gets attached to this image, but this one made me LOL.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BlackMagic7" said:
You guys will like this update - 9:20 pm - authentic, replica Batman has been spotted on the streets of Washington DC! Had to cost at least $300.
that shit comes to my neighborhood and they might see an authentic replica Punisher,  and the cost will be what ever the judge sets as bail.

Our protests remain peaceful, and the number of armed citizens remains large to keep it that way.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BlackMagic7" said:
Portland, OR. 9:30 pm:

Just saw a lady carrying a intermediate sized sign. It said, "FUCK" .

that's it. It just said "FUCK"
as in the verb or the adjective?  if its the verb...I support that message.

Out there in Portland? lol.. not judging people or anything but...

It was FUCK as in: black magic sorcery, a hex cast upon humanity or something :p  not kidding, she was rambling about casting spells on the families of those she felt were against her.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BlackMagic7" said:

Our protests remain peaceful, and the number of armed citizens remains large to keep it that way.

personally, I don't think it even needs to go there but that's alright. The only thing law abiding citizens should be doing is remaining lawful, and understand that the police brutality 'narrative' is not what it's being advertised to be. That response was strictly defensive; caused by the riots, the news media covering increasing chaos and demanding action, and the people of this Country who could separate "demonstration" from "crime." Live coverage overnight across the country was APPAULING. Escalated response has been a tactic to protect people senselessly victimized by oversized crime. Day after day, this situation has deescalated night after night around the country.

It's being re-escalated by special interests that are doing a lot more than we are here just grandstanding - they are aiding and abetting it - and there are some real phychopaths on the left that WANT violence. It's all that's left to do for the extreme. 

STATE police were the first line for states. If the situation was too out of control, States called up their National Guard on their own accord. Does Washington DC even have STATE police?

(edit: Police Brutality seems to have dual meanings in conversations and discussion outside here. one being, blacks and minorities being unjustly killed and/or the State response to rioting. The former is a real discussion and the latter is being sensationalized into an un-American something that it wasn't.

might do updates tonight, but i'm exhausted from my coverage and constant following night to night.

I'm worried these groups that have been militantly shouting at crowds to fight are going to make crowds of people start fighting with each other. Talk about a curveball of a "America is Broken" narrative!

@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BlackMagic7" said:

personally, I don't think it even needs to go there but that's alright. The only thing law abiding citizens should be doing is remaining lawful, and understand that the police brutality 'narrative' is not what it's being advertised to be. That response was strictly defensive; caused by the riots, the news media covering increasing chaos and demanding action and the people of this Country who could separate "demonstration" from "crime." It was a tactic to protect people senselessly victimized by oversized crime.

STATE police were the first line for states. If the situation was too out of control, States called up their National Guard on their own accord. Does Washington DC even have STATE police?

(edit: Police Brutality seems to have dual meanings in conversations and discussion outside here. one being, blacks and minorities being unjustly killed and/or the State response to rioting. The former is a real discussion and the latter is being sensationalized into an un-American something that it wasn't.
I thought about that earlier,   nobody says boo shit when governors call up their NG to assist local police,  but DC not state police or NG or even a Gov so Trump brings in the active military to perform the same duties and it's a shit storm.  I didnt want him sending them out to the states as they had their own governors and options, but simply deploying in DC to protect all the targets there really didnt bother me all that much as long as they were ordered to do anything unconstitutional.