Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thetruthoverfacts
Positive News! Trump Says He Tested Positively, Which Means Negative, For The Coronavirus.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/dav...swer-video
I don't know if it's "mental" decline or if he is just reclined mentality.

Yep.  Practically identical.

Except one was in full context non cherry picked and edited.

Here's the original interview in full.  The comments most under question start around the 17:00 mark.

https://youtu.be/KOIFs_SryHI?t=1021

Here's Charlamagne tha God's response to the apology

Joe was talking policy, he wasn't confused.  Biden got too comfortable, cavalier, a little dismissive, not confused or cognitively challenged.  I would love to hear Trump in a similar format, not just being pandered by Fox or RT media

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
Joe was talking policy, he wasn't confused.  Biden got too comfortable, cavalier, a little dismissive, not confused or cognitively challenged.  I would love to hear Trump in a similar format, not just being pandered by Fox or RT media
I do agree that in this situation he wasn't expressing confusion like he does in other times.  He does have the one moment of "confusion" where he claims “The NAACP’s endorsed me every time I’ve run. I mean, come on. Take a look at the record.”, which the NAACP has denied, since they don't endorse candidates.  I think this is more likely a minor lie, where some individual member of NAACP endorsed him and he made it sound more grandiose.
I also wonder, assuming this was clear thinking, what that implies.  I'm white and I think there's clearly some things that are 100% off the table to ever say.  There's zero percent chance I call one of my black friends the N-word, even if they were cool with it.  I think this is one of those times.  I think calling someone "not black enough" or "not really black" in pretty much any context, as a white person, is a 100% no go.  I also think that combining that with a "your not black enough ... if you don't do what I want" is pretty egregious.  I think it would have been less damning for Biden to have called him the N-Word in a friendly way, but obviously that's not for me to judge.

Regarding the format.  I do like this format.  I think Charlamagne da God was focused on the topics and policies that mattered to him.  I don't know where you exist in thinking that Trump is being pandered to, given that almost every press conference he's being baited into saying something stupid by an antagonistic media, and that Biden is mostly doing fluff pieces except that one interviewer that challenged him on his Tara Reid assault allegation.  I mostly think the only way this happens is through small independent media.  I don't think mainstream media will do this anymore.  They're too intertwined in the system to ask real questions that people care about.  The last thing the mainstream media wants to talk about is policies.  They just want to focus on scandals of their enemies and the few topics guaranteed to keep people divisive.  They won't rock the boat for anything that potentially rocks the boat of their corporate advertisers.

I would say Ingram, Hannity, Carlson, Fox et al.  provide warm tongue baths on pretty much regular basis.   

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
I would say Ingram, Hannity, Carlson, Fox et al.  provide warm tongue baths on pretty much regular basis.   
[Image: 49505585_932960390241984_233049134978406...e=5EF3236C]

Quote: @"medaille" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
I do agree that in this situation he wasn't expressing confusion like he does in other times.  He does have the one moment of "confusion" where he claims “The NAACP’s endorsed me every time I’ve run. I mean, come on. Take a look at the record.”, which the NAACP has denied, since they don't endorse candidates.  I think this is more likely a minor lie, where some individual member of NAACP endorsed him and he made it sound more grandiose.
I also wonder, assuming this was clear thinking, what that implies.  I'm white and I think there's clearly some things that are 100% off the table to ever say.  There's zero percent chance I call one of my black friends the N-word, even if they were cool with it.  I think this is one of those times.  I think calling someone "not black enough" or "not really black" in pretty much any context, as a white person, is a 100% no go.  I also think that combining that with a "your not black enough ... if you don't do what I want" is pretty egregious.  I think it would have been less damning for Biden to have called him the N-Word in a friendly way, but obviously that's not for me to judge.

Regarding the format.  I do like this format.  I think Charlamagne da God was focused on the topics and policies that mattered to him.  I don't know where you exist in thinking that Trump is being pandered to, given that almost every press conference he's being baited into saying something stupid by an antagonistic media, and that Biden is mostly doing fluff pieces except that one interviewer that challenged him on his Tara Reid assault allegation.  I mostly think the only way this happens is through small independent media.  I don't think mainstream media will do this anymore.  They're too intertwined in the system to ask real questions that people care about.  The last thing the mainstream media wants to talk about is policies.  They just want to focus on scandals of their enemies and the few topics guaranteed to keep people divisive.  They won't rock the boat for anything that potentially rocks the boat of their corporate advertisers.
Well stated as usual Medaille.  To me, assuming to have dibs on an entire voting block because of their race is pretty much the epitome of racism.  Assuming that a race of people, based on the color of their skin can't think for themselves, need to be coerced, pushed back into line reveals Biden's racism. 

BigAl is right, this wasn't one of the many times Biden was confused, but indeed was too comfortable.  So comfortable and assuming that he let his racism escape his mouth.  To bad the interviewer wasn't clean, articulate and bright like Obama....  Maybe all of this would have just been ignored then.

It takes a fl
Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"medaille" said:
@"BigAl99" said:

Well stated as usual Medaille.  To me, assuming to have dibs on an entire voting block because of their race is pretty much the epitome of racism.  Assuming that a race of people, based on the color of their skin can't think for themselves, need to be coerced, pushed back into line reveals Biden's racism. 

BigAl is right, this wasn't one of the many times Biden was confused, but indeed was too comfortable.  So comfortable and assuming that he let his racism escape his mouth.  To bad the interviewer wasn't clean, articulate and bright like Obama....  Maybe all of this would have just been ignored then.

It takes a flexible spine to assume that position.

So whats your take on thishttps://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/6968-jack-dorsey-letter/ffaa205b1364518c15b3/optimized/full.pdf#page=1