Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, About Last Night
[Image: BAL.png]
Ravens said they became aware of the Earl Thomas situation Wednesday night.TMZ is reporting that the Ravens safety had a gun held to his head by his wife after she caught him cheating in an incident last month. Thomas released a statement on his Instagram stating, "“So my agent just hit me and said that I’m going to be on TMZ tomorrow from an altercation that happened with me and Nina ... So I just wanted to get ahead of it. I mean, it’s really not anybody’s business. It’s pissing me off that it got out but it’s the world we live in today. Instead of talking about it, just keep us in y’all’s prayers. Stuff like this happens, bro. We try to live the best lives we possibly can but sometimes it don’t go as planned. Just pray for us as we go through this stuff. We’ve back talking. I’m seeing my kids so just keep us in your prayers.” It's unclear if the league or Ravens will stick Thomas with any sort of punishment.
SOURCE: Profootballtalk.nbcsports.com

" we try to lead our best lives...but sometimes things don't go as planned "

Ok. Like, were they planning on going to a fund raiser, then suddenly they found themselves in an orgy? Yeah, that went sideways despite your well laid (phrasing) plans...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Ravens said they became aware of the Earl Thomas situation Wednesday night.Instead of talking about it, just keep us in y’all’s prayers. Stuff like this happens, bro. We try to live the best lives we possibly can but sometimes it don’t go as planned. Just pray for us as we go through this stuff. We’ve back talking. I’m seeing my kids so just keep us in your prayers.” 
I'll keep you and your lady friends in my prayers, Earl.

Ravens said they became aware of the Earl Thomas situation Wednesday night.TMZ is reporting that the Ravens safety had a gun held to his head by his wife after she caught him cheating in an incident last month. Thomas released a statement on his Instagram stating, "“So my agent just hit me and said that I’m going to be on TMZ tomorrow from an altercation that happened with me and Nina ... So I just wanted to get ahead of it. I mean, it’s really not anybody’s business. It’s pissing me off that it got out but it’s the world we live in today. Instead of talking about it, just keep us in y’all’s prayers. Stuff like this happens, bro. We try to live the best lives we possibly can but sometimes it don’t go as planned. Just pray for us as we go through this stuff. We’ve back talking. I’m seeing my kids so just keep us in your prayers.” It's unclear if the league or Ravens will stick Thomas with any sort of punishment.
SOURCE: Profootballtalk.nbcsports.com

" we try to lead our best lives...but sometimes things don't go as planned "

Ok. Like, were they planning on going to a fund raiser, then suddenly they found themselves in an orgy? Yeah, that went sideways despite your well laid (phrasing) plans...
its statements like that from celebs that remind just how far apart we are from them in many instances.  Sure there are those that stay humble and true to who they were,  but holy shit that is some super star shit right there asking for peoples prayers as the try and recover from getting caught having group sex.  I am just not sure what to think about that request to be honest.  I really hope that his kids are OK and arent messed up from the fall out... I can pray for that.

Ravens said they became aware of the Earl Thomas situation Wednesday night.TMZ is reporting that the Ravens safety had a gun held to his head by his wife after she caught him cheating in an incident last month. Thomas released a statement on his Instagram stating, "“So my agent just hit me.”
"When I woke up, I realized I am a dumbass football player and I should just apologize to everyone and not make excuses."

Fixed

Ah come on now, admit it.  Who hasn't had sword fights with their brothers before? 

Ok, I guess the difference is we were kids, and used sticks we found in the woods or actual toy swords.  B)

[Image: zl9180z5p0ki.jpeg]