Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A1Janitor is literally posting conspiracy stuff that's been proven incorrect
KB is not a part of this forum.  No point in attacking or directing any questions his way.

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@BlackMagic7 said:
It's the A1 Conspiracy conspiracy.
I really was just posting the results of the study that i knew was coming.  France uses the drug ... as does China, Spain, and Italy.

We have close to 30 million doses read to go.  Brazil - it is over the counter.  

Several studies have been ongoing.  France - I just posted the results.  NY has a study - results aren’t in yet.  But Cuomo said last week the results look good.

The initial reaction was Trump was wrong to push it until results came back.  

I want a win against the virus.  I want to restart the economy.  And I want congress to explore where we went wrong ... at federal, state and local levels.  But also with China and WHO.  

We need to be better prepared for the next one. 

I think it was too early for Trump to put it out there the way he did. But it shouldn't stop science from investigating any and all potential therapeutics. 

Everything else I got bolded I am in violent agreement with you on. I dont think its going to be 100 years from now when we see another pandemic. It'll be sooner. 

Quote: @KingBash said:
DO NOT think that hydroxychloroquine will cure CV. People need it for legitimate reasons. And they can't get it because this cult keeps spouting bullshit. Why aren't the moderators not deleting AND BANNING this stuff!?

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/04/save-hydroxychloroquine-people-like-me/609865/

What is wrong with you people? You're smarter than doctor other health experts? Holy shit... Anybody care to chime into the Trump cult that's taking place on the CV thread?
This is a horribly partisan article you posted here KingBash. It offers zero rational discussion about the efficacy of the drug. Although I sympathize with the writer’s concern, needing hard to get drugs myself, the article is simply emotion. 
Although it does suck that supplies have been negatively impacted, hydroxychloroquine has been widely used for SARS2/Covid19 because it has been shown to have been useful against SARS1 and HIV as far back as 2005 in primates. This drug wasn’t just plucked out of thin air. There’s a reason why it’s being investigated. They’ve used it here in South Dakota since the beginning because nothing else is working and it’s believed it can curb the cytokine storm that’s produced by the reaction of the person’s immune system to the virus. This reaction is killing people. If it can be reduced in any way it gives them at least a chance to get through it. It’s not a solution by any stretch, but it may have some important benefit in avoiding the fatal condition driven by the virus. 
The FDA approved both drugs for Covid-19 last month. Thus far, results have been mixed. Some hospitals have stopped using it due to high doses believed to be having negative side affects. Others are seeing better outcomes. How? Why? These are vital questions that need answers and if it negatively impacts non-life saving medication for a condition, that sucks, but it’s still the proper medical course of action given the circumstances. The original post here was in regards to an important study on the topic, so I’m just not sure what the problem is with it. Other than the fact that Trump discussed it, there’s nothing political to this discussion. 
I believe if you took the time to verify information, review the literature, studies, federal documents, testimony, financial transactions, etc you’d find the term “conspiracy stuff” is not a claim that is supported by any semblance of fact. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
KB is not a part of this forum.  No point in attacking or directing any questions his way.
What?  What does that mean?  KB is no longer part of this forum?  Why?  
This is a question I have been meaning to ask and now seems the appropriate time to do so.  Is it possible to politely as A1 to just refrain from his constant partisan political postings?  I cannot recall the last time he referenced football, the Vikings or anything except his right wing views.  Many of them are long discredited studies and conspiracy theories. I get that some of the mods hold similar views but all he does is stir up others to lash out in response. Myself included.  That must be his desire, but couldn’t A1 find another forum devoted to politics where he can vent?  Of course we can block him.  And of course we can block the sensitive topics thread.  But there are times when the sensitive topics thread is used for other things beside rants. There remains one person on this forum who constantly posts comments guaranteed to incite. It is constant.  It is unremitting. No one else (on either the left or the right of the political spectrum) does this with such venom, smugness or frequency. Enough already. I believe there is another Viking forum where this would be more welcome.

KB has posted a lot of good entertaining football related content. Please don’t punish him for reacting to what amounts to constant provocation. Respectfully,

ivar

https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=MY8Nfzcn1qQ

Google Out of Shadows Hollywood. 

I posted legitimate update on the medicine.  Sorry Trump was right. 

KB is fine - shouldn’t be punished - I respect his right to post whatever he wants here. 

Out of Shadows Hollywood ... what a mish-mash of batshit crazy conspiracy theories.  A stuntman uses the internet to find Jesus, instead finds a crapload of conspiracy theories too.  The CIA is fabricating all kinds of interviews and forcing directors and execs to plant propaganda in their films.

Except there is no proof presented.  

Must be neat to have a lazy excuse to reject all facts, science and truth and just go with your gut.

Just the same sad, pathetic one-note tune being played over and over and over and over....

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
What?  What does that mean?  KB is no longer part of this forum?  Why?  
This is a question I have been meaning to ask and now seems the appropriate time to do so.  Is it possible to politely as A1 to just refrain from his constant partisan political postings?  I cannot recall the last time he referenced football, the Vikings or anything except his right wing views.  Many of them are long discredited studies and conspiracy theories. I get that some of the mods hold similar views but all he does is stir up others to lash out in response. Myself included.  That must be his desire, but couldn’t A1 find another forum devoted to politics where he can vent?  Of course we can block him.  And of course we can block the sensitive topics thread.  But there are times when the sensitive topics thread is used for other things beside rants. There remains one person on this forum who constantly posts comments guaranteed to incite. It is constant.  It is unremitting. No one else (on either the left or the right of the political spectrum) does this with such venom, smugness or frequency. Enough already. I believe there is another Viking forum where this would be more welcome.

KB has posted a lot of good entertaining football related content. Please don’t punish him for reacting to what amounts to constant provocation. Respectfully,

ivar
I'll give you frequency.  I don't think smugness is accurate anymore than it applies to most of the people in this forum who think they're right, but where do you get "venom" from.
These are things KingBash has said within the last few hours.  He doesn't need to be here.

Quote:
@KingBash said:

You fucking cunt. Can I please be banned again, Jimmy? You fucking idiot. 
us smart people will know you're fucking stupid.
All of you. Idiots. Just completely hate-able morons.
Take him on your side! You fucking idiot
Fuck your fake Easter. Grow up. 
Ban me, Jimmy. Fucker. 
If this is a joke, you're Andy Kaufman. Are you actually mentally
challenged? If you say yes, I'll genuinely apologize. I'm being sincere. 
Go drink bleach. You're dangerously stupid.

Quote: @medaille said:

These are things KingBash has said within the last few hours.  He doesn't need to be here.
Kingbash is a good guy.  We occasionally get into spats and throw stupid shit at each other. But I genuinely like him.  

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
Out of Shadows Hollywood ... what a mish-mash of batshit crazy conspiracy theories.  A stuntman uses the internet to find Jesus, instead finds a crapload of conspiracy theories too.  The CIA is fabricating all kinds of interviews and forcing directors and execs to plant propaganda in their films.

Except there is no proof presented.  

Must be neat to have a lazy excuse to reject all facts, science and truth and just go with your gut.

Just the same sad, pathetic one-note tune being played over and over and over and over....
Yeah - the CIA and Brennan are good guys.  They are murderous thugs.  We need to examine what they do - a lot of innocent people die from their shit.

As for Hollywood - they certainly push bullshit agendas.  In conjunction with the fake news. 

Where is #metoo Milano, Streisand, and Sarandon - et al - with Harvey and Biden.  The whole fucking industry is batshit crazy with how they treat women. Deny it Ivar. 

Wuhan lab was performing coronavirus experiments on bats from the caves where the disease is believed to have originated - with a £3m grant from the USThe laboratory at the centre of scrutiny over the pandemic has been carrying out research on bats from the cave which scientists believe is the original source of the devastating outbreak.
Documents obtained by The Mail on Sunday show the Wuhan Institute of Virology undertook coronavirusexperiments on mammals captured more than 1,000 miles away in Yunnan – funded by a $3.7 million grant from the US government.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211257/Wuhan-lab-performing-experiments-bats-coronavirus-caves.html