Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Was Beset By Denial & Dysfunction...
Quote: @StickyBun said:
How anyone without delusion can watch a Trump press conference and not instantly realize the guy is an asshat is completely beyond me. 
Speaking of delusional how about the left leadership and the media they control running the most blatant and treasonous smear campaign in the history of our country?  I have no issue with calling trump what he is,  but it's got to be hard to be on the left calling Trump out and then completely ignoring the wailing tantrums of the losing party.

I hear party before country used against trump supporters,  I am amazed that the left gets a pass for their unending attempts to not only make a mockery of our system,  but to use our security and economy as levers to their propel their plans to destroy our country. 

Lots of good American on the left side of the divide,  who is their voice?  Its sure not the media or the leadership of the democratic party.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
How anyone without delusion can watch a Trump press conference and not instantly realize the guy is an asshat is completely beyond me. 
Speaking of delusional how about the left leadership and the media they control running the most blatant and treasonous smear campaign in the history of our country?  I have no issue with calling trump what he is,  but it's got to be hard to be on the left calling Trump out and then completely ignoring the wailing tantrums of the losing party.

I hear party before country used against trump supporters,  I am amazed that the left gets a pass for their unending attempts to not only make a mockery of our system,  but to use our security and economy as levers to their propel their plans to destroy our country. 

Lots of good American on the left side of the divide,  who is their voice?  Its sure not the media or the leadership of the democratic party.
Your choice of leadership is Trump, not sure how anyone else the Left could roll out would be worse. "Losing" party is such a snide way to put it, so telling. And typical. I guess you either have to be Left or Right today. There's something called a moderate, but what fun are those common sense-filled logical people? Liberals are full of self serving asshats also. But I do remember the 'Drain the Swamp' t-shirts on the last election....how is that going?

hahaha 

Biden was credibly accused of rape.  The metoo’ers have been silent. Where you at Hollywood?

Biden has shown signs of dementia.  Crickets.  

Biden tole Ukraine he would withhold a billion in aid if they did not fire the prosecutor looking at his corrupt son and the corrupt company paying him money.

Biden has been in office for 50 years.  Yet everything is Trump’s fault.  

It's so Orwellian;
"The nationalist not
only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he
has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them."
George Orwell 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:

Your choice of leadership is Trump, not sure how anyone else the Left could roll out would be worse. "Losing" party is such a snide way to put it, so telling. And typical. I guess you either have to be Left or Right today. There's something called a moderate, but what fun are those common sense-filled logical people? Liberals are full of self serving asshats also. But I do remember the 'Drain the Swamp' t-shirts on the last election....how is that going?
Considering trump has been forced to play defense his entire tenure,  how was he supposed to accomplish anything let alone root out the rot from the swamp.

As far as my views on how the left leadership has acted since he took office....how would you describe their efforts?  To me losing party is a pretty apt analogy,  they have done everything in their power to try and change the results instead of trying to work to improve the country.

You like to profess you are a moderate,   but I dont recall ever seeing you take shots at the hypocrisy or otherwise damaging acts of the left leadership.  You seem as emotionally interested in their bullshit as they do,  which there is nothing moderate about.

Now take your retaliatory shot and be done with it,  this board is about topics not posters and it will always be about civility first.

Like post 911, I'm hearing Congress will form a bi-partisan group to process all of this and make recommendations on how to better prepare for "next time"

Y'all sleeping better now?  :p

There are significant learnings no doubt; The who, what, when, how

I'm guessing those personal shopping bags we all luv aren't going to be seen in grocery stores for a while. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Like post 911, I'm hearing Congress will form a bi-partisan group to process all of this and make recommendations on how to better prepare for "next time"

Y'all sleeping better now?  :p

There are significant learnings no doubt; The who, what, when, how

I'm guessing those personal shopping bags we all luv aren't going to be seen in grocery stores for a while. 
We should wait until it is over.

And look at the motives of Schiff and Pelosi. 

As long as we look at Kushner and Barr is okay.

Hahaha Barr.   Well respected legal mind.

Because he is targeting the scum. 

Hahaha Kushner.  Because he is Jewish?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:

Considering trump has been forced to play defense his entire tenure,  how was he supposed to accomplish anything let alone root out the rot from the swamp.

As far as my views on how the left leadership has acted since he took office....how would you describe their efforts?  To me losing party is a pretty apt analogy,  they have done everything in their power to try and change the results instead of trying to work to improve the country.

You like to profess you are a moderate,   but I dont recall ever seeing you take shots at the hypocrisy or otherwise damaging acts of the left leadership.  You seem as emotionally interested in their bullshit as they do,  which there is nothing moderate about.

Now take your retaliatory shot and be done with it,  this board is about topics not posters and it will always be about civility first.
My main gun is hypocrisy. So then: I'm a small town upper Michigan boy. Graduated with 49 kids. I was a Class D School. The worst in the state. I'm a poor boy dun good in parlance. Trump is no fan of lower class. Convince yourself otherwise but you are the thirsty fool. I know that because I recognized it.