Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams launched that ugly logo today
Not my team so I couldnt care less.  They are at least trying to sell themselves as the hometown team by incorporating the town name into their logo to try and drum up a fan base,  what have the chargers done except relocate?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I like the new Ram's head, but not a fan of the 'LA' part of it. 
That's my take as well. The Rams head is palatable and the colors are reminiscent of their old school roots.

Could never get used to the Rams in white and blue uniforms or gold and blue

[Image: 1986_Jeno%27s_Pizza_-_18_-_Alan_Page.jpg]

These all day...any day...when men were men! Wink

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTt71u6_MGo4ecN3AM4t...yEFK2eI-Y4]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTlrFYZ2w3W89IjzjTER...V60SuBHgYs]
[url=https://www.boligmaegler.com/nfl.asp?gj=com&hl=en&shop=1970%20rams%20jersey&xi=3&xc=15&pl=0&pr=35.99&you=0][/url]

Quote: @Ralphie said:
These all day...any day...when men were men! Wink

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTt71u6_MGo4ecN3AM4t...yEFK2eI-Y4]
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTlrFYZ2w3W89IjzjTER...V60SuBHgYs]
[url=https://www.boligmaegler.com/nfl.asp?gj=com&hl=en&shop=1970%20rams%20jersey&xi=3&xc=15&pl=0&pr=35.99&you=0][/url]
Go tell Aaron Donald he isnt a man... but let me know ahead of time so I can have my phone ready!   :p

Rams were the only NFL team I felt compared to the Vikings in the quality of their logo and helmet. I hate when a team puts any kind of writing on a helmet: it tells me they weren't creative enough to visually depict themselves, and it is one step closer to an attempt to copyright.

thats not going on their helmets is it?   

Quote: @Jor-El said:
Rams were the only NFL team I felt compared to the Vikings in the quality of their logo and helmet. I hate when a team puts any kind of writing on a helmet: it tells me they weren't creative enough to visually depict themselves, and it is one step closer to an attempt to copyright.
I've always thought Raiders, Steelers and Dallas uniforms were top notch too...

I've got to go brush and mouthwash now. 

[Image: 1pomkqwvglmt.jpg]

This guy approves!

Quote: @comet52 said:
[Image: 1pomkqwvglmt.jpg]

This guy approves!

This guy has been updated... Wink B)
[Image: 0s165glgqpd1.jpeg] 

Quote: @Jor-El said:
Here here!