Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9" Is The Threshold

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I'm 6-5, and just under 10" hands...so those are damn big mits...
yeah... we call those stubs...  :p

Jordan Love is looking like this year's Josh Allen with his crazy measurables but inconsistent tape. If he does well at the combine, he'll continue to rise and could even go top 10.

Love is a very intriguing prospect.

Joe Burrows reportedly had his hand span measured at 9 inches flat.  That is tied for the smallest of any NFL QB prospect since 2008...

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
Joe Burrows reportedly had his hand span measured at 9 inches flat.  That is tied for the smallest of any NFL QB prospect since 2008...
to bad... and he was such a promising prospect... maybe he will test better at his pro day!

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
Jordan Love is looking like this year's Josh Allen with his crazy measurables but inconsistent tape. If he does well at the combine, he'll continue to rise and could even go top 10.

You have to throw out 2019...9 starters, the HC, and OC gone from the prior year...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"pattersaur" said:

You have to throw out 2019...9 starters, the HC, and OC gone from the prior year...
No offense, but you can't just excuse his 2019 year.  It all goes into his evaluation as an NFL prospect.  Personally, I think that a new coach and losing some players from his 2018 season probably magnified some of his flaws.  I think he is a better QB than he showed in 2019, but not as good as people thought he was in 2018.

I'm luke warm on him.

Quote:Considering retirement after I was informed the football will be slipping out of my tiny hands. Please keep me in your thoughts.
4:36 PM · Feb 24, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

(^ it's funny the twitter link Joey Burrow copy/pasted right, but the @Joe_Burrow10 part translated as a VikeFans user ID. Member Not Found!)

@Wetlander losing some players? C'mon.