Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF, Z a playa? Lol
Quote: @KingBash said:
@Clanzomaelan said:
@Ilovebigtd's said:
money sure makes you attractive lol
Correct. Stick around to the end for the male matrix (5:57).

That never gets old. So goddamn funny and true.

A long time ago when we'd go out nearly every other night trying to pick up girls, we had a game where we'd change our professions. Mostly just to improv to make one another snicker, but eventually we saw we were onto something. One night we'd be struggling actors, the next night we'd work in sales, and I remember one night we worked in "private equity." 

"Why do you guys lie to us (women)!?" That's why. Holy shit, it was immediate street cred. Say you're in finance, mention a trip to Italy you just got back from, and shockingly every woman within earshot wants to get to know you!
as someone who was in PE & VC in Manhattan, i can confirm that double digits pay a little more attention when you drop firm names and office addresses

i used to pull a Patrick Bateman and say “oh I’m into murders and executions” “what?”, “mergers and acquisitions”

Quote: @Skodin said:
@KingBash said:
@Clanzomaelan said:
@Ilovebigtd's said:
money sure makes you attractive lol
Correct. Stick around to the end for the male matrix (5:57).

That never gets old. So goddamn funny and true.

A long time ago when we'd go out nearly every other night trying to pick up girls, we had a game where we'd change our professions. Mostly just to improv to make one another snicker, but eventually we saw we were onto something. One night we'd be struggling actors, the next night we'd work in sales, and I remember one night we worked in "private equity." 

"Why do you guys lie to us (women)!?" That's why. Holy shit, it was immediate street cred. Say you're in finance, mention a trip to Italy you just got back from, and shockingly every woman within earshot wants to get to know you!
as someone who was in PE & VC in Manhattan, i can confirm that double digits pay a little more attention when you drop firm names and office addresses

i used to pull a Patrick Bateman and say “oh I’m into murders and executions” “what?”, “mergers and acquisitions”
Yeah, funny enough, women don't seem to find jokes about murder very funny. Trust me, I've tried. Amazing movie though.

"There is a moment of sheer panic when I realize that Paul's apartment overlooks the park... and is obviously more expensive than mine."

Looks like someone needs to get coached up.

I fell in love everyday when I was in Miami!!!! But just to get rejected everyday..... persistent or stubborn you tell me!?