Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For The 3 Other Casual NBA Fans On The Board
Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
76ers @ Bucks on TNT tonight...
Not a T'Wolves guy, Barr? The minimal amount of optimism I have left is the fact that they may have two top-5 picks this draft. On the other end of that, but do i hope they dont screw things up like they did in 2009. I'd take Anthony Edwards, Wiseman, or Cole Anthony for two of those picks...if possible.
where is the wolves second top five pick going to come from?  I can see that they are working very hard on their own pick being in the top 5, but what other first rounder do they have?

I thought Atlanta their first round pick for Covington but it looks like its Brooklyns so itll be mid teens. Should have top 5-7 and then top teens

I thought Atlanta their first round pick for Covington but it looks like its Brooklyns so itll be mid teens. Should have top 5-7 and then top teens
yep,  Brooklyns... and its lottery protected.

@"BarrNone55" said:
Not a T'Wolves guy, Barr? The minimal amount of optimism I have left is the fact that they may have two top-5 picks this draft. On the other end of that, but do i hope they dont screw things up like they did in 2009. I'd take Anthony Edwards, Wiseman, or Cole Anthony for two of those picks...if possible.
Nope. Grew up in Chicago as a Vikings, Cubs, Bulls, and Blackhawks fan. In 72 we moved to Milwaukee. Dad said I needed to follow at least one of the local teams. 

Just think, I could have been an obnoxious packers fan. 

Yeah i read one of the Woj Bombs too quickly but hey, at least its still two first round picks. Get a PG and either a big man or shooter with that other pick...just happy that contract is no longer the Wolves to deal with

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Nope. Grew up in Chicago as a Vikings, Cubs, Bulls, and Blackhawks fan. In 72 we moved to Milwaukee. Dad said I needed to follow at least one of the local teams. 

Just think, I could have been an obnoxious packers fan. 
Well.... ah never mind    :p

[Image: 1o8eqddq60d6.jpg]

I am all in on what Rosas is trying to do. Wiggins is not a winner and that contract is absolutely brutal in a small market where it's hard to get good FA. Twolves really need to hit with their first round picks this year and Culver needs to learn how to shoot the ball. With that being said, maybe Rosas, Towns, and DLoading can recruit another quality FA to go alongside them? One can only hope

Wow, talk about gutting a team and doing it literally overnight!

Crazy, hard to even fathom.

I applaud Rosas for flushing the turds...

Now Rosas just needs to figure out how to get Devin Booker to come to the Timberwolves...  him, KAT, and Russell are best bros and have wanted to play together for awhile.  This could get interesting...