Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Placeholder For OL Prospects
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
with all these receivers and all these LT,  and all these..... i have to think there is going to be some very good value in the 2nd round, especially early on.   would we better off trading out of the 25th spot with say Indy and picking up their 2 second rounders at 34 and 44?   we would likely have to kick back our 2nd rounder to balance it out some.  we would likely lose out on the tail end of the best players,  but would likely be able to grab 2-solid 2nd tier guys instead of a maybe tier 1B and a low tier 2 oe high tier 3 guy?
they need a qb right?  looking at this draft i see alot of value in the 2nd and 3rd.  NE has made a living using that tactic

Quote: @Bullazin said:
@JimmyinSD said:
with all these receivers and all these LT,  and all these..... i have to think there is going to be some very good value in the 2nd round, especially early on.   would we better off trading out of the 25th spot with say Indy and picking up their 2 second rounders at 34 and 44?   we would likely have to kick back our 2nd rounder to balance it out some.  we would likely lose out on the tail end of the best players,  but would likely be able to grab 2-solid 2nd tier guys instead of a maybe tier 1B and a low tier 2 oe high tier 3 guy?
they need a qb right?  looking at this draft i see alot of value in the 2nd and 3rd.  NE has made a living using that tactic
Yes, they have. Now if only they could find someone who knows how to draft. Tom Brady and Belichick (the coach, not the GM) has held that team together for 10 years. With Brady gone, their terrible drafting is going to be laid bare for all to see. 

[Image: rQ90nMhK_bigger.jpg]
Houston OT Josh Jones (George Bush)
@JoshJones_23 @UHCougarFB a rising first-round draft prospect, was among the elite players the league invited to the NFL draft and they're making arrangements to interact with him during draft. Validation of his status and how teams view him

[Image: 3qJipHjw_normal.jpg]
Purple Post
@Purple_Post
· 2h
Houston T Josh Jones is set to have a video meeting with the #Vikings in the coming week, per Aaron Wilson.
[Image: EUiDJrxVAAAEo57?format=jpg&name=small]

If we don’t pick an OL in the first, you guys will literally be able to hear me scream from my home in Reno, NV... !  Confused 

Quote: @Kentis said:
If we don’t pick an OL in the first, you guys will literally be able to hear me scream from my home in Reno, NV... !  Confused 
When you scream, face east. I'll face west. Based on the speed of sound, in which state will our screams pass one another?

Be sure to show your work.

Quote: @Kentis said:
You can't reach. If the Big 4 OTs are off the board and Minnesota doesn't have a 1st Round grade on Jones there's nobody else to pick. I see Ruiz © at the tail end of the 1st in a few mocks. I personally don't have a 1st Round grade on any interior Lineman. But like Maroon and Barrnone I see a lot I like in the 2nd and 3rd  

They also met with Tristan Wirfs (multiple times) and have met with Austin Jackson (maybe not yet?) and Prince Tega Wanogho. So definitely doing their work on athletic OTs. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1245401857368952834

Just another meeting. I've mocked him several times in round two.