Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So we're all 49ers fans now, right?
Quote: @Viking1987 said:
go titans
Man, its not impossible for that team to win this week. Henry and that running game is a load. 

But if they fall behind @ Arrowhead? With that scheme and Tannehill?  That's their nightmare scenario. 

Damn if these Titans dont remind me of the Vikings when they had a good D,  mediocre QB (insert any name here) and AP in his prime. 

I don’t care who wins. 

I think we will have three great games.  

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
fuck the niners. hope the packers dominate them. 

chiefs all the way. i like mahomes
Screw that...

You must live outside of the Midwest...Not among Pack fans.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Viking1987 said:
go titans
Man, its not impossible for that team to win this week. Henry and that running game is a load. 

But if they fall behind @ Arrowhead? With that scheme and Tannehill?  That's their nightmare scenario. 

Damn if these Titans dont remind me of the Vikings when they had a good D,  mediocre QB (insert any name here) and AP in his prime. 
If they can protect the ball, do their run thing and keep Mahomes on the sideline, they can win.  They did it before.

^^^^  Guess it's a "regional" thing.  Rams fans were intolerable last year, but still....my season NFL doesnt end until the Packers / Bears are eliminated.

Go Niners

Don’t need to, Niners are going to kick their sausage & cheese lovin’ asses!  B) 

Quote: @Kentis said:
Don’t need to, Niners are going to kick their sausage & cheese lovin’ asses!  B) 
I have a sneaky suspicion that Green Bay has enough to win or be competive to the end. 

Yep.

My way of thinking is that I don’t want an NFC team to win the Super Bowl until the Vikings do, and i don’t want an AFC team to win one that hasn’t already won one.

So, Go Kansas City! I don’t care who they play!

I really don't believe the Pukers can beat a healthy (which they are) Niners in Santa Clara.  GO NINERS