Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking of OC’s
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mblack" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Amazing how they can overcome being down like that and basically take over.
Amazing what "sticking with the run" does Smile. Is that really too hard to wish for an offense that is consistent and good?
The run didnt really get them back in the game.  They took shots down the field and ate big yards and took advantage of Houston's corners not playing the ball well.
That was my attempt at sarcasm. Point  being, they abandoned the run for long shots and got back into the game. Unlike a team I know that were trying to establish the run in the 4th quarter while down by 17 points yesterday.

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mblack" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Amazing what "sticking with the run" does Smile. Is that really too hard to wish for an offense that is consistent and good?
The run didnt really get them back in the game.  They took shots down the field and ate big yards and took advantage of Houston's corners not playing the ball well.
That was my attempt at sarcasm. Point  being, they abandoned the run for long shots and got back into the game. Unlike a team I know that were trying to establish the run in the 4th quarter while down by 17 points yesterday.
That's about being adverse to risk,  it's the Zimway.

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
My point was that the Chiefs did want they had to do in order to dig themselves out of the hole they got in to.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mblack" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mblack" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
That's about being adverse to risk,  it's the Zimway.
Or the fact that we were on the road against a D that was destroying our O-Line?
If we could have blocked for a second or 2, maybe we could have gone down the field.  And if Thielen didn't stop his route giving up the INT?