Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thielen Back At Practice
Fingers crossed he can make it thru the whole game.

I'd have to rethink the medical staff if he's out there at less than 100%

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I'd have to rethink the medical staff if he's out there at less than 100%
Bears/Packers is a noon game,  i think i would be tempted to sit him again or at least use him sparingly unless the bears did best the packers.  Sure a loss could bite us if the rams beat the cowboys in the 330 slot,  but I would play the knowns and unless the north title is there for the taking AT is more important long term than in 1 relatively meaningless non conference game.

Limited yesterday.
Not good.
Don't risk it.

Didhetearitcleanoffthebone? Wtf.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Limited yesterday.
Not good.
Don't risk it.

Didhetearitcleanoffthebone? Wtf.
Hamstrings. They are so unpredictable. I knew it was going to be problematic the minute it happened. Its SO easy to reinjure. 

Yeah, it looked bad at the time as he not only grabbed at it, but crumpled up a bit too...I'd shut him down until the playoffs...

Adam Thielen (hamstring) participated in "all" the Vikings' individual drills on Thursday.
Per reporter Jeff Wald, it was as close to "game speed" as Thielen has been in practice in recent weeks. Thielen figures to be slapped with another "limited" tag, but the preponderance of evidence suggests he will finally be ready to return. We should have a good idea by Friday. This is unlikely to be a game-time decision type of situation.

Source: Jeff Wald on Twitter Dec 12, 2019, 1:45 PM ET

Well, damn...that's better than what I read.

If he can play, great. Just having him on the field will boost Diggs and the running game dramatically. But I wouldn't have him doing any go routes and I'd probably keep his snap count low. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
If he can play, great. Just having him on the field will boost Diggs and the running game dramatically. But I wouldn't have him doing any go routes and I'd probably keep his snap count low. 
Agreed.  But first play I would fake a wr screen his way and go deep to diggs