Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers Future In Jeopardy
I think Drew Lock would be more likely. At least there's still some mystery around how bad he will be. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I think Drew Lock would be more likely. At least there's still some mystery around how bad he will be. 
but that would cause a stir on a Vikings fan site.....

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
so wouldnt this just chaffe some asses.... rumor is that IF the packers trade Rogers that they will want a QB coming back in return..... well the Broncos are the odds on favorites at this time for rogers and who do they have to send to Green Bay... of course its Teddy time in Lambeau.
That would be Teddy's 5th team. Not sure anyone really is fearing Teddy Bridgewater at QB. 

I wonder if the Raiders rumors will pick up any steam? Carr isn't horrible and they have some young guys they could package with some picks

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
so wouldnt this just chaffe some asses.... rumor is that IF the packers trade Rogers that they will want a QB coming back in return..... well the Broncos are the odds on favorites at this time for rogers and who do they have to send to Green Bay... of course its Teddy time in Lambeau.
That would be Teddy's 5th team. Not sure anyone really is fearing Teddy Bridgewater at QB. 
Nobody said anything about fearing him,  but you know there are still some that would love to see him back in purple and him ending up in green and yellow would just send them over the edge.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Nobody said anything about fearing him,  but you know there are still some that would love to see him back in purple and him ending up in green and yellow would just send them over the edge.

There will always be some that freak out over everything. Some on this board lost their shit when we got rid of Kyle Sloter, lmao. 

@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

There will always be some that freak out over everything. Some on this board lost their shit when we got rid of Kyle Sloter, lmao. 
I think most are just tired as fuck with the high priced veteran caravan,  and want one of our own,  somebody that we can watch grow into that guy that other teams fans puss and moan about how their GM passed on him.

@JimmyinSD said:
I don't think anyone should "fear" Teddy in Green Bay, but I for one would much rather see Jordan Love and THIS douchebag in Green Bay than Teddy.

Breer says the asking price in Green Bay is 3 firsts,  a 22 2nd rounder,   and 3 starters.

[Image: ibwz13a4vyva.jpeg]