Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senate and Congress Invaded. WHERE IS THE PRESIDENT?
Quote: @Wetlander said:
Maybe the only good thing that will come of this is both major parties finally realizing that painting each side as the enemy does nothing to move us forward as a nation.

I'd like to see more bi-partisanship and less politics.  Trump has fractured our nation, it's going to take a strong collaborative effort from our elected leaders to heal these wounds.
Amen to that...Maybe the country has some shot at that with new POTUS. But I have my doubts. 

Moving on...

I truly dont like or buy into Pelosi or Schumur. I think they need to go along with Steny Hoyer, Mitch McConnell and all the other 80 year olds still running the show in DC.

Both parties have a lot to look themselves in the mirror on. The Dems are going to have to manage the AOC vs progressive vs moderate wings on-going. That ain't going to be easy, but imo it's an easier task than what the Republicans have to deal with right now. 

I grew-up a card-carrying member of that Party of Lincoln. The Pub's have lost their way over the years with really big issues to reconcile, deeply philosophical ones. The cross-roads they're at is probably the biggest in their history and goes far beyond the impeachment hearings today.

You've got the deep state/Trumper Maga faction. These are the politicians guilty of spreading lies and deceit. The actions and words from the AZ and AR Republicans (among just a few) the last few mos is some pretty crazy s hit. Some of them look to be pretty tied into Q.

There's the more moderate populists and then Romney and a few who mirror him politically and personal values wise. 

I think McConnell see's the writing on the wall and wants to minimize or completely rid the Republican party of the family of Trump on-going. 

For me, the real question isnt the outcome of the impeachment hearing. It's what (if any) influence will Trump have on the Republicans tomorrow?  

I truly don't believe our Republic would survive a 2nd Trump term. Doubly so with people like Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Rudy Giuliani, Kushner and Michael Flynn all being part of that significant 2nd/3rd ring of influence over the Exec Branch. 

Quote: @mblack said:
https://twitter.com/JamieFord/status/134...0545494022
I will wait until the investigation concludes, but IF this is true .... that members of Congress were actively helping these terrorists in advance?

Hang every single one of those motherfuckers and I’m not kidding

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
I will wait until the investigation concludes, but IF this is true .... that members of Congress were actively helping these terrorists in advance?

Hang every single one of those motherfuckers and I’m not kidding
Yah gotta love these Millennials who film and photo everything...

Some posters here have been saying since day 1, something isn't right? They got in awfully easily. 

There MIGHT be more to come and more than met the eye on this???

Filming is what is helping to identify people that were there betraying this country.

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/statu...71235?s=19

They are a bunch of thugs and criminals. Pure and simple. 

You can disagree with political leaders and the system of government. That's one thing. When you put people's lives at risk, when the National Guard is sleeping in the Capitol and  this is based on lies and propaganda (there was no stolen election), this is a whole other level. There is no excuse, justification or rationalization for it period. This is completely and utterly unacceptable. Round up all the traitors and put them through the legal process. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
You can disagree with political leaders and the system of government. That's one thing. When you put people's lives at risk, when the National Guard is sleeping in the Capitol and  this is based on lies and propaganda (there was no stolen election), this is a whole other level. There is no excuse, justification or rationalization for it period. This is completely and utterly unacceptable. Round up all the traitors and put them through the legal process. 
At the bold: Just wait. Someone will come and tell you it's a hoax and the Dems are exploiting the situation by bringing in "unwanted" security.

Quote: @mblack said:
@Vikergirl said:
At the bold: Just wait. Someone will come and tell you it's a hoax and the Dems are exploiting the situation by bringing in "unwanted" security.
Oh of course they are already spewing more lies and bullshit. I would expect nothing less. Gotta feed that anger, fear and hate because it's very profitable.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
They are a bunch of thugs and criminals. Pure and simple. 
Totally disagree.  A common thug or criminal doesn’t have the political agenda these shitbags do.

Terrorists.

Pure and simple, white terrorism.

If that was 500 brown Muslims out there storming the capitol they call in a drone strike.