Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd Murder Trial
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@greediron said:
So did Maxine "Murky" Waters just throw a wrench in the whole thing?  Judge Cahill denied the request for a mistrial but gave a good tongue lashing to her and said the defense has a built in appeal if she tainted the jury.
“ We're looking for a guilty verdict and we're looking to see if all of the talk that took place and has been taking place after they saw what happened to George Floyd. If nothing does not happen, then we know that we got to not only stay in the street, but we have got to fight for justice," she added.

———-
sounds to me like shes inciting violence?  
"Fighting for justice" is the language of the civil rights movement. When MLK talked about our "glorious fight for civil rights" no one except morons and racists thought he was talking about physical violence. When one talks about the "fight to end world hunger" or the "fight for the cure" I don't think too many people think of a physical fight. Except maybe on Fox News I guess. 
Right.....

They dont call out the national guard with 50cal equipped apc’s for “peaceful protests”. My sister was downtown yesterday and said there was a tank lol. She hasnt answered what model. 

Long and short of this is you have a politician calling for violence if the decision isnt whatever the rioters consider justice. 
Sorry, still don't see the call for violence. But yeah, I think we should all be protesting if this prick is set free. 
what was a cali rep (with her police protection) doing in minnesota advocating for more confrontation in an already volatile situation?

You don't see it because you don't want to.  

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@greediron said:
So did Maxine "Murky" Waters just throw a wrench in the whole thing?  Judge Cahill denied the request for a mistrial but gave a good tongue lashing to her and said the defense has a built in appeal if she tainted the jury.
“ We're looking for a guilty verdict and we're looking to see if all of the talk that took place and has been taking place after they saw what happened to George Floyd. If nothing does not happen, then we know that we got to not only stay in the street, but we have got to fight for justice," she added.

———-
sounds to me like shes inciting violence?  
"Fighting for justice" is the language of the civil rights movement. When MLK talked about our "glorious fight for civil rights" no one except morons and racists thought he was talking about physical violence. When one talks about the "fight to end world hunger" or the "fight for the cure" I don't think too many people think of a physical fight. Except maybe on Fox News I guess. 
Ignore those with cocktails in hand waiting for a reason to riot some more.  

Quote: @greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
@greediron said:
You serious, if that was the case how many convictions would have been thrown after the last admin./friends twitter fusillades.  

are you that full of hypocrisy?  
I don't know, your the expert.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
@greediron said:
You serious, if that was the case how many convictions would have been thrown after the last admin./friends twitter fusillades.  

are you that full of hypocrisy?  
I don't know, your the expert.
Well then, I will say, yes you're a hypocrite.

Verdict is in. 

They expecting it to be read in about an hour.

Regardless of how this goes down, this board will remain civil.  Please.

As fast as this came back i think this has to favor the prosecution doesnt it?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Yep.

I have heard it takes longer to find a person guilty than innocent.  I just hope this does not errupt into something worse than we have already experienced.  

And its reportedly unanimous.