Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Discussion Day 1
Redskins with the best haul tonight 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Dan Snyder taking over the draft board and showing the FO who's boss. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Amazonviking said:
Forget that, Speilman needs to be gone.  I have nothing against Bradbury but come on a Center in the first round?  The highest paid center in the history of the league is making less money than Barr.  We could have signed Morse from KC and drafted a long term solution at tackle.  This pick makes no sense from a value standpoint and more so a need standpoint.  Spielman is garbage this proves it.  Complete waste of a value pick with a lot of guys on the board that could help a lot more than a center.  Hell our last 2 pro bowlers were late round picks at center.  
I might've taken Dillard over Bradbury but only because of position value. I stand by what I've said all along: that Bradbury is the best offensive lineman in this draft. This is an IDEAL outside zone blocker. Kubiak is celebrating. 

Kudos to you MB.  You know your stuff (at least football Wink ).
Boost our interior, get position flexibility/backup for Elf.  It was exactly what we wanted/needed.  Elf and Bradbury cement the interior of our line for a long time. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Dan Snyder taking over the draft board and showing the FO who's boss. 
Albert

Haynesworth

Quote: @greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Amazonviking said:
Forget that, Speilman needs to be gone.  I have nothing against Bradbury but come on a Center in the first round?  The highest paid center in the history of the league is making less money than Barr.  We could have signed Morse from KC and drafted a long term solution at tackle.  This pick makes no sense from a value standpoint and more so a need standpoint.  Spielman is garbage this proves it.  Complete waste of a value pick with a lot of guys on the board that could help a lot more than a center.  Hell our last 2 pro bowlers were late round picks at center.  
I might've taken Dillard over Bradbury but only because of position value. I stand by what I've said all along: that Bradbury is the best offensive lineman in this draft. This is an IDEAL outside zone blocker. Kubiak is celebrating. 

Kudos to you MB.  You know your stuff (at least football Wink ).
Boost our interior, get position flexibility/backup for Elf.  It was exactly what we wanted/needed.  Elf and Bradbury cement the interior of our line for a long time. 
Agreed.  The only concern is whether or not they will stick with the same system for more than one year.
What if Kubiak and Stefanski leave after the 2019 season?
Will the new OC have the same scheme?
So far the track record of OCs sticking around with Zimmer is poor.

Did Taylor's ex show up dead some where?

Giants cleaning up

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Did Taylor's ex show up dead some where?
Medicals. Knee and back. Be interesting to see how far he drops. 

Falcons. Kaleb McGary

Atlanta re-working their O line