Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Discussion Day 1
packers shit the bed twice...

Now 3 trades in the 4 picks after the Vikings I promise you we had partners

Love the pick for us.  We need help at interior O-line more than any other position.  Outstanding zone reach blocker.  Super athletic and strong.  

Spielman didn't try and get cute.  Bradbury can play LG or Center, lets us tinker with the positions. 

Everyone complains Spielman ignores O-line, there's a good one.  Takes heat off us rest of draft to go BPA.

Eagles stole Houstons Dillard

Love the pick it Dillard and Taylor are gone...

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Amazonviking said:
Forget that, Speilman needs to be gone.  I have nothing against Bradbury but come on a Center in the first round?  The highest paid center in the history of the league is making less money than Barr.  We could have signed Morse from KC and drafted a long term solution at tackle.  This pick makes no sense from a value standpoint and more so a need standpoint.  Spielman is garbage this proves it.  Complete waste of a value pick with a lot of guys on the board that could help a lot more than a center.  Hell our last 2 pro bowlers were late round picks at center.  
I might've taken Dillard over Bradbury but only because of position value. I stand by what I've said all along: that Bradbury is the best offensive lineman in this draft. This is an IDEAL outside zone blocker. Kubiak is celebrating. 

You deserve to celebrate, Bradbury was your guy all along. He is the best interior lineman in this class. You can argue Dillard due to OT being a premium position but you can't be upset with their choice. 

Any chance we move up tomorrow?

Redskins up

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Amazonviking said:
Forget that, Speilman needs to be gone.  I have nothing against Bradbury but come on a Center in the first round?  The highest paid center in the history of the league is making less money than Barr.  We could have signed Morse from KC and drafted a long term solution at tackle.  This pick makes no sense from a value standpoint and more so a need standpoint.  Spielman is garbage this proves it.  Complete waste of a value pick with a lot of guys on the board that could help a lot more than a center.  Hell our last 2 pro bowlers were late round picks at center.  
I might've taken Dillard over Bradbury but only because of position value. I stand by what I've said all along: that Bradbury is the best offensive lineman in this draft. This is an IDEAL outside zone blocker. Kubiak is celebrating. 

You deserve to celebrate, Bradbury was your guy all along. He is the best interior lineman in this class. You can argue Dillard due to OT being a premium position but you can't be upset with their choice. 
Nope. I'm pretty stoked right now, Geoff.  I was worried, as you suggested, the Vikings might ding him for his arms, but once I saw that Clemson tape and saw how he handled 1st rounders Wilkins and 350 lb Dexter Lawrence, I was convinced.

Most of the "lack of anchor" BS came from Senior Bowl practices. I saw that, too. But it's one on one, power stuff, practice stuff. He won't win that every time. But that's not what he does. He's a movement guy. A zone guy. Sure, he might struggle on bull rushes against Snacks and the like, but he recovers remarkably well and he'll kick their asses on zone runs. 

It'll be interesting to see what they do with Elf. But as I mentioned before, this if the first time I think since Kevin Williams the Vikings have taken "my" guy in the 1st. We'll see how it turns out, but I'm confident the Vikings got a future All Pro here. 

Sweat Redskins..DROPPED to 26