Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senate and Congress Invaded. WHERE IS THE PRESIDENT?
Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@Nichelle said:
@Mike Olson said:
I know black people!!!

https://youtu.be/oDcA9BIB_NQ
We've actually met! Make sure you +1 your tally.
Yes we did! You and that wonderful Margerita machine!

Did the Chappelle video post in my lost? I can’t see it on my end.
At the bold...

Mike what language is this? 
I know the elections were "stolen" but can you pls break it down?  =)

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@savannahskol said:
@StickyBun said:
@savannahskol said:
@StickyBun said:
Yeah, the MAGA crowd aren't racists. LMAO. 
I'm a MAGA. >> Default racist. 

Say Sticky....care to compare/contrast our Facebook friend profiles?   Who has the higher % black/minority friend %?  
You know, cuz as a Trump-o-phile....I'm the racist, lol.   

Let me know when you wanna put your $ where your yapper is. (You'd think a 'champion of the black folk (Sticky) would have more than 1 black friend on FB).   

If I'm outta line here (Mike's easily disgusted), let me know.  

Don't worry Doogie...I won't out ya.  Smile  

LOL, black friends are now the gauge?? Too funny. Dude, whatever you need to do mentally, go for it. I don't have to prove anything to you, nor do I care who your Facebook 'friends' are. And there's nothing to out, lol. DoogieHowser.....so?? IP addresses, yeah they remain the same no matter the name! 

I must be hitting close to home for you. 
You live in the South.....have 1 black friend?   

That's on purpose.  Fake ass cracka.  
Ha, I've been called a lot of things but that hasn't ever been one of them! But sure, like I said, whatever you need brother. 
How would one objectively "gauge' racism?

Seems to me...a quick check of FB 'friends" would be a good objective "gauge".   No?   Could you provide me another better objective "gauge"? 

I'll post mine, you post yours, SCHTICKY.   You're the one suggesting Trump support = racism.  

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@StickyBun said:
@savannahskol said:
@StickyBun said:
@savannahskol said:
@StickyBun said:

Say Sticky....care to compare/contrast our Facebook friend profiles?   Who has the higher % black/minority friend %?  

Let me know when you wanna put your $ where your yapper is. (You'd think a 'champion of the black folk (Sticky) would have more than 1 black friend on FB).   

LOL, black friends are now the gauge?? Too funny. Dude, whatever you need to do mentally, go for it. I don't have to prove anything to you, nor do I care who your Facebook 'friends' are. And there's nothing to out, lol. DoogieHowser.....so?? IP addresses, yeah they remain the same no matter the name! 

Ha, I've been called a lot of things but that hasn't ever been one of them! But sure, like I said, whatever you need brother. 

Seems to me...a quick check of FB 'friends" would be a good objective "gauge".   No?   Could you provide me another better objective "gauge"? 

I'll post mine, you post yours, SCHTICKY.   You're the one suggesting Trump support = racism.  

Yes, the name calling is on brand for the MAGA lowbrows. 

@StickyBun said:
@savannahskol said:
@StickyBun said:
@savannahskol said:
@StickyBun said:

Are you seriously still trying the “How many black people are on your FB list” barometer test for racism?  Are you high??

Dude, you’re not 12.  The fact we have to point this out a second time “that’s not how that works” - to a guy who is supposedly a doctor - is embarrassing.

At some point you’re going to need to do some soul searching, assuming you still have one.

“Trump is racist and incited a riot to stage a coup of the capitol.” 

That’s reality, accept it.  

Perhaps this should have started with an agreed upon definition of "racist"?  Obviously that seems to be the disconnect here.

( this should be entertaining) (popcorn emoji)

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Perhaps this should have started with an agreed upon definition of "racist"?  Obviously that seems to be the disconnect here.

What 'is' racism? We have to first start with 'is', lmao:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/17/politics/...index.html

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
It keeps coming back to how they were let in like it was a fucking field trip. How they knew where to go. How there was a delay in assistance from the National Guard. They were apparently planning all over Facebook and Parler. And they are planning for another so-called march. These people are not patriots, they are traitors. Anyone that assisted them into the building are traitors. They are compromised. The inside job angle has to be addressed and this has to be fully investigated. And why the hell were a bunch of them carrying the plastic law enforcement restraints? Not just zip ties but plastic handcuffs? Those are not just for the fun of it. 
Said it earlier. something doesnt add up here. I dont need a tinfoil hat quite yet but something just doesnt add up about it all. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@AGRforever said:
@IDVikingfan said:
@AGRforever said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Very few wearing masks. Love Darwinism.

Do you know any Trump supporters who haven't already had Covid?  My folks are the only ones I can think of and thats because they self quarantine on the dairy farm because that's how the work gets done. 
I live in a very conservative state and see the vast majority complying with the order to wear masks (not always correctly) in stores and other public places.  Of the many colleagues I work with, only one couple has contracted Covid, relatively mild cases.
Very different here. We have no mask mandate. We barely admit we have a pandemic. Pretty much everyone we know has had Covid, even the cautious ones. 

We are quite careful and have not been sick yet. 
Keep staying health AGR!
We’re trying!!!  Thank you!!!

We actually temporarily pulled our kids out of in person classes.  Idiots couldnt not travel for Christmas and the hospitals are past full.  We have two extremely vunerable family members. One got her first shot this past week. 

Vanderbilt is so full theyre doing medically nececary visits in rooms that werent intended for patients. 

@StickyBun said:
@savannahskol said:
@StickyBun said:
@savannahskol said:
@StickyBun said:

If we’re gonna have a dick measuring contest about FB friends....you wouldn’t want just raw numbers of minorities in your list. That’s not comparable. You’d want to compare percentages of white/minorities. Then you’d need to adjust for your local demographics.  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:

This is some funny post. Thanks for the laughs