Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Was Beset By Denial & Dysfunction...
Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@purplefaithful said:
Aren't humans amazing?

Some see  leadership while others see abysmal, abject failure...

We'll see where the chips fall in November.

I would say we all have confirmation bias and depend too much on our source of information to form our opinions.  But as many here have stated, some of us were not fans of Trump but have watched him do many good things for the country.  I think the left is too distracted by his twitter feed.  Many of us dislike his approach and tweeting, but we can see his the value of his actions.
I would so biggly like to shove his twitter feed up his ass most days... he is just not good at it,  but if he had a media machine at his disposal like his opponents do... he wouldnt need to try and get his message out on his own... but damn the WH needs to figure out a way to polish his remarks after he hits send, before they actually hit the twittersphere.

But you hit it on the head, he doesn't have the media to fawn after every remark and push his agenda. 

Really...You sure about that?  The news is plenty biased with CNN raging on one side of the continuum, Fox on the other end and deep state fringe lunacy off the continuum all together.

Here's your new White House Press Secretary back in Feb being fed a few softballs...Credible gal. 

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1246454626905468931

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@purplefaithful said:
Aren't humans amazing?

I would say we all have confirmation bias and depend too much on our source of information to form our opinions.  But as many here have stated, some of us were not fans of Trump but have watched him do many good things for the country.  I think the left is too distracted by his twitter feed.  Many of us dislike his approach and tweeting, but we can see his the value of his actions.
I would so biggly like to shove his twitter feed up his ass most days... he is just not good at it,  but if he had a media machine at his disposal like his opponents do... he wouldnt need to try and get his message out on his own... but damn the WH needs to figure out a way to polish his remarks after he hits send, before they actually hit the twittersphere.
Or he could actually hire a Press Secretary that gives daily press briefings and attempt to be truthful in them.

But stop blaming the media when they catch him in blatant lies and falsehoods.  You complain about media being biased or inaccurate but this asshole spews bullshit at a rate we have never seen before in history.  

If he stopped attacking people, and attacking the media for reporting on his own comments maybe you guys would see he’s a pure pathological liar, and atop blaming the media for fact checking his stupid remarks.
yep, its all him.... since thats what your media tells you to believe.

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
I love his twitter and think he does well with it. 

He was sabotaged.  He should do what he is doing.  If he didn’t - Crooked Hillary would be our president. 

He was sabotaged.  He should do what he is doing.  If he didn’t - Crooked Hillary would be our president. 
LMAO

He was sabotaged????

Stop smoking crack.

His entire campaign was under investigation by the FBI for good fucking reason ... but the FBI went public saying Hillary was under investigation a few days before the election.

The FBI said nothing about all the people in his Trump campaign being monitored.

Your version of reality is laughable.  Trump and the FBI sabotaged Hillary, not vice versa.  

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Aren't humans amazing?

They don't see leadership. They see the same incompetent pig the rest of the world sees. They just won't admit it. Trump supporters will be studied for centuries. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
Aren't humans amazing?

They don't see leadership. They see the same incompetent pig the rest of the world sees. They just won't admit it. Trump supporters will be studied for centuries. 
oh cool it with the insults already.  

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@purplefaithful said:
Aren't humans amazing?

Or he could actually hire a Press Secretary that gives daily press briefings and attempt to be truthful in them.

But stop blaming the media when they catch him in blatant lies and falsehoods.  You complain about media being biased or inaccurate but this asshole spews bullshit at a rate we have never seen before in history.  

If he stopped attacking people, and attacking the media for reporting on his own comments maybe you guys would see he’s a pure pathological liar, and atop blaming the media for fact checking his stupid remarks.
Regardless of what Trump is or isn’t.  The media is caught lying, stretching the
truth, or spinning things multiple times a week.  They are getting shit on because they are
doing the same thing you accuse Trump of doing and they deserve it.

It’s almost impossible to know the truth about anything
Trump does because the BS from the media is so thick.  Any time it’s reported that Trump did or said
something, you just need to wait a couple of days to see if it’s even real or
if it’s another media fabrication.

Could you expand on how he was sabotaged?

Where does Fox news fit into this narrative.  He is beyond criticism, just read any non Russian news outlet.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
Where does Fox news fit into this narrative.  He is beyond criticism, just read any non Russian news outlet.
IMO equally untrustworthy from the opposing view point.   I tend to agree with their premise but far to often I find myself shutting them off because I cant stand the rhetoric. ( or mostly not turning them on at all )  

What is their premise other than back the president, am I truly missing something?
I always try to triangulate, I use an aggregator that groups by topic then drill down.  I also like POTUS on siriusxm, Mason and the press pool is some good stuff