Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sondland bombshell: Trump, Giuliani directed the quid pro quo
Hate to tell you ... just because deep state people spill a narrative, doesn’t mean it is right.

Most of them were involved in the Ukrainian shit.  

Read this:

https://nypost.com/2019/11/21/fiona-hill-and-dems-ignore-the-serious-evidence-of-ukrainian-2016-meddling/amp/

And wow.  Just wow.

” Russia wants you to think they aren't a threat, meanwhile Trump keeps helping Putin while GOP stands on the sideline letting them infiltrate our government. 

And you have bought into this "Russia isn't bad, they're not really invading  Ukraine,  it's all a big lie by the Dems and deep staters" nonsense hook, line and sinker. 

Perhaps you should move to Moscow? “

Trump has been harder on Russia than Obama. 

Fiona was against giving Ukraine anti-tank missiles while with Obama.  Trump gave them.  In testimony she admits Trump was right. 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@A1Janitor said:
LMAO

Out there at times. Other than Savannah ... There isn’t anyone that is more knowledgable about the russian and ukrainian hoax. 

You will see.  
Even modest in your mental illness, you had no idea John Solomon's stories were pure bullshit that came from Rudy G and the 2 weirdos pretending to be attorneys as guests on Fox News, now The Hill is reviewing his old stories for accuracy, and he was demoted after much of it has been found to be bullshit. 

LMAO 

You have zero understanding, just chirp about dingbat conspiracy theories and don't even realize they've been debunked. 

It's like the grandpa who tells all his kids he's struck it rich, a Nigerian prince has hired him for a business transaction that's going to be deposited in his checking account any day now ...

Just wait, you'll see

Solomon is a fraud and a joke:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/leaked-mem...conspiracy

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/18...ces-071345

https://www.justsecurity.org/66962/a-doz...n-solomon/

His mental status isnt open for speculation here.

Keep on topic and off the poster.

Bombshell is turning out to be a firecracker.

Quote: @PSBLAKE said:
Yeah, you'd think a "bombshell" would be a...bombshell.  << end all, be all.  < SFVF posted OP before cross-examination.   

You'd think he'd learned after the Mueller nothing-burger/fiasco, but he hasn't. 

But by all means...let's continue the charade. 

Poll after poll after poll have shown the impeachment hearings have been a yuge poll loser for the anti=Trumper/Dems.   
(With a coincidental loss of 10% to 34 % in the black community) 

Let SFVF think he's winning.  It's cute.  

LMAO

Mark Sandy, an official at the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB), testified earlier this month that he was told U.S. security assistance to Ukraine had been held up because of President Donald Trump’s concerns that other countries were not giving enough.The House Intelligence Committee released a transcriptof Sandy’s closed-door deposition on Tuesday afternoon, which had not been made available before recent public hearings in the impeachment inquiry.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/26/omb-official-ukraine-aid-held-up-because-other-countries-werent-giving/

And for the never breitbarters ... there is a link to the transcript.  
Schiff is running scared. Wink

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@PSBLAKE said:
Yeah, you'd think a "bombshell" would be a...bombshell.  << end all, be all.  < SFVF posted OP before cross-examination.   

You'd think he'd learned after the Mueller nothing-burger/fiasco, but he hasn't. 

Poll after poll after poll have shown the impeachment hearings have been a yuge poll loser for the anti=Trumper/Dems.   

actually over the past couple of year when I see the term BOMBSHELL I just roll my eyes and think yeah another wishful thinking headline.  maybe instead of bombshell or firecracker we could just liken it to Schiff lighting his own fart to smell. 

@savannahskol said:
@PSBLAKE said:

actually over the past couple of year when I see the term BOMBSHELL I just roll my eyes and think yeah another wishful thinking headline.  maybe instead of bombshell or firecracker we could just liken it to Schiff lighting his own fart to smell. 
Wonder why the term “bombshell” is a thing?  Did they see bombs dropping and to expect an explosion?  Or is the bombshell post explosion?  Just an interesting term. 

@savannahskol said:
@PSBLAKE said:

Swallwell!