Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sondland bombshell: Trump, Giuliani directed the quid pro quo
Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@A1Janitor said:
Watch the biden video where he comes out and admits he told them “fire the prosecutor who is investigating Burisma or you lose the aid. 

The evidence is clear that is exactly what happened. 

Keep watching. 
Bullshit.

He doesn't say "who is investigating Burisma".  That's another case of you embellishing the facts to help push your own narrative and it's completely fucking untrue.

Biden pressured Ukraine to fire Shokin - true.  He threatened to withhold aid - true.  But he did so in regards to Shokin for NOT investigating Burisma and others.  That's the part you get wrong.

Does a C-SPAN Video Show Joe Biden ‘Confessing to Bribery’?The U.S. may have pushed for the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor, but not for the reasons implied in a video clip.
  • PUBLISHED 9 OCTOBER 2019
Claim
A C-SPAN video shows former Vice President Joe Biden confessing that he "bribed" Ukraine to drop the Burisma investigation.
RatingOrigin
As an impeachment inquiry into U.S. President Donald Trump’s actions commenced in October 2019, so did partisan invocations of whataboutism — a logical fallacy that involves “a reversal of accusation, arguing that an opponent is guilty of an offense just as egregious or worse than what the original party was accused of doing, however unconnected the offenses may be.”
One example of such was a video clip posted to C-SPAN’s website on Sept. 21, 2019 under the title “Joe Biden Confesses to Bribery.” The video was accompanied by a caption reading “Former Vice President Joe Biden confesses to being in charge of Ukraine for the Obama Administration, and withholding $1 billion in loan guarantees from the USA to force Ukraine to fire prosecutor who was looking into the company that Hunter Biden was receiving $83,000+ PER MONTH from”:

The user-created clip fostered a false impression by pairing a misleading caption with an excerpt from a much longer video with no context. (The video carries a statement from C-SPAN noting that “This clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN.”)
President Trump has been accused by a whistleblower, and is under a House-led impeachment inquiry, for allegedly attempting to coerce Ukraine into provide damaging information on Trump political rival Joe Biden by withholding crucial military aid from that country. The video on C-SPAN’s website attempted to show Biden, a potential political rival for the presidency in 2020, admitting to a parallel wrongdoing during a trip to Ukraine in 2016:
Quote:And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.
So they said they had — they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to — or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said — I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Jesus Christ you get your facts so ass backwards it's laughable. 

Snoopes is about as non partisan as fox news and msnbc. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@A1Janitor said:
Watch the biden video where he comes out and admits he told them “fire the prosecutor who is investigating Burisma or you lose the aid. 

The evidence is clear that is exactly what happened. 

Keep watching. 
Do you rely on Snopes reporting? Click here to support it.
As an impeachment inquiry into U.S. President Donald Trump’s actions commenced in October 2019, so did partisan invocations of whataboutism — a logical fallacy that involves “a reversal of accusation, arguing that an opponent is guilty of an offense just as egregious or worse than what the original party was accused of doing, however unconnected the offenses may be.”
One example of such was a video clip posted to C-SPAN’s website on Sept. 21, 2019 under the title “Joe Biden Confesses to Bribery.” The video was accompanied by a caption reading “Former Vice President Joe Biden confesses to being in charge of Ukraine for the Obama Administration, and withholding $1 billion in loan guarantees from the USA to force Ukraine to fire prosecutor who was looking into the company that Hunter Biden was receiving $83,000+ PER MONTH from”:

The user-created clip fostered a false impression by pairing a misleading caption with an excerpt from a much longer video with no context. (The video carries a statement from C-SPAN noting that “This clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN.”)
President Trump has been accused by a whistleblower, and is under a House-led impeachment inquiry, for allegedly attempting to coerce Ukraine into provide damaging information on Trump political rival Joe Biden by withholding crucial military aid from that country. The video on C-SPAN’s website attempted to show Biden, a potential political rival for the presidency in 2020, admitting to a parallel wrongdoing during a trip to Ukraine in 2016:
Quote:And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.
So they said they had — they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to — or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said — I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Jesus Christ you get your facts so ass backwards it's laughable. 

Snoopes is about as non partisan as fox news and msnbc. 
Doesn't change the quoted text or video.  They just happened to have the verbatim text of the video A1 is referring to.

My whole point:  Nowhere did Biden say anything about "Fire the prosecutor  WHO IS INVESTIGATING BURISMA or you lose the aid"

Which is what A1 claimed. 

He's insinuating that Biden's motivation to have Shokin fired was Burisma.  It wasn't.  That's my point.  It was a bi-partisan agreement with both Dems and the GOP, the UN, and numerous allies to have Shokin dismissed.  That's an inconvenient fact for A1's narrative. 

Here is the timeline ... fit it in with what Biden bragged about:

https://johnsolomonreports.com/the-ukraine-scandal-timeline-democrats-and-their-media-allies-dont-want-america-to-see/

He validates every claim.  Read it and the links.  

You are just wrong.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@SFVikeFan said:
Seriously A1, you push complete and utter bullshit from sources that are totally unverified and in many cases debunked.

John Solomon is one of them.

You literally have no comprehension between facts and opinions.   You pass opinion off as fact and argue that facts are not credible. 

I can't count how many times I have now busted your ass for propaganda and lies but it's ridiculous.  You strike me as a very gullible old man who believes ANYTHING he reads on the internet as long as it agrees with your own opinions of right and wrong.

But make no mistake,  this whole debacle of Ukraine interfered in 2016 is horse shit nonsense coming from Trump's own team to distract you lemmings into thinking they didn't do it and it was all a hoax.

CLEARLY THEY HAVE YOU CONVINCED  BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.

God help us, save us from gullible Trump supporters before they destroy our country. 
what exactly are Trump supporters doing that is destroying the country?   you may disagree with his sources,  but what in your opinion is A1 doing that will destroy the country?  

(heres a hint)  Not a damn thing.  A1 is not doing anything that will hurt this country any more than you are responsible for the shit the last president did to hurt the US.  Lets try and keep some perspective in the discussion please?  its that type of hyperbole that fuels the anger and hatred that is what will ultimately be responsible for destroying our country and boths sides media machines are what is feeding it.
The enabling of conspiracy theories by A1 and Trump cultists.  Buying into these ridiculous hoaxes allows the politicians and Trump to continue to push them.  They are testing the boundaries to see how much bullshit will you digest?  How far can we push lies to get away with advancing agendas that are not in the best interests of Americans?

It's past dangerous.  This affects national security.  If Republicans can fuel a narrative that Ukraine, not Russia, interefered then it ONLY damages our democracy and emboldens Putin further.  Setting a precedent that we don't care if foreign nations interfere with our elections and that enemy nations can fund a particular candidate is outrageous to me.

And people like the media get vilified for pointing out lies.  Trump's worked tirelessly to destroy confidence in the free press, the FBI, our intelligence agencies, non-partisan diplomats and countless other democratic institutions this country was built on.

And A1 is living proof just how effective the brainwashing has been.  

So as long as he continues to post debunked conspiracy theories and bullshit propaganda I will call him out on it.

I think you find shit offensive or dangerous or what ever  out of convenience.  Since its trump its suddenly an issue when it wasnt even a 4th page story under past presidents,  especially the ones you voted for.  

Russia wasnt a threat,  Republicans were mocked openly for suggesting it was,  Hillary was facilitating selling them nuclear material,  obama looks the other way when Russian forces shoot a passenger plane down and then raid the Ukraine to steal crimea... not a fucking word,  but Trump gets into the White House and suddenly team blue is concerned about Russia.  Sorry,  A1 is out there at times,  but this narrative is the one I have a hard time with.

LMAO

Out there at times. Other than Savannah ... There isn’t anyone that is more knowledgable about the russian and ukrainian hoax. 

You will see.  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
LMAO

Out there at times. Other than Savannah ... There isn’t anyone that is more knowledgable about the russian and ukrainian hoax. 

You will see.  
Even modest in your mental illness, you had no idea John Solomon's stories were pure bullshit that came from Rudy G and the 2 weirdos pretending to be attorneys as guests on Fox News, now The Hill is reviewing his old stories for accuracy, and he was demoted after much of it has been found to be bullshit. 

LMAO 

You have zero understanding, just chirp about dingbat conspiracy theories and don't even realize they've been debunked. 

It's like the grandpa who tells all his kids he's struck it rich, a Nigerian prince has hired him for a business transaction that's going to be deposited in his checking account any day now ...

Just wait, you'll see

Solomon is a fraud and a joke:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/leaked-mem...conspiracy

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/18...ces-071345

https://www.justsecurity.org/66962/a-doz...n-solomon/

LOL We will see whether John Solomon is right.

I won’t let the media dictate that.  He provides documentary evidence.

Sid Blumenthal?!?  LMAO I wonder if he is credible.  Yeah. Uranium One wasn’t true.  

Not sure why you continually attack me and I wish you would stop.  I don’t attack you. 

Not sure why moderation let’s you act this way.  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
Here is a good read.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/d...s-part-3-3
"Neocon Russophobes"
"Deep staters"
 LOL

"Yet Fiona Hill sat before a House committee and under oath insisted that all of the above was a Trumpian conspiracy theory, thereby reminding us that the neocon Russophobes are so unhinged that they are prepared to lie at the drop of a hat to keep their false narrative about the Russian Threat and Putin’s "invasion" of Ukraine alive.

Yes I read it.  Jesus Christ dude.  

No wonder you have to comb through blogs to find shit like this, because nobody else would waste time to publish drivel that some pro-Russian blogger posts.

Russia wants you to think they aren't a threat, meanwhile Trump keeps helping Putin while GOP stands on the sideline letting them infiltrate our government. 

And you have bought into this "Russia isn't bad, they're not really invading  Ukraine,  it's all a big lie by the Dems and deep staters" nonsense hook, line and sinker. 

Perhaps you should move to Moscow?