Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stefanski news
Quote: @AllBS said:
Kevin has pretty much seen it all during his run with the team.   From jock washer to OC is definitely going to be a movie on Netflix someday.  As OC he can easily go back and pull plays and idea's from Chilly's KAO, Norv's 7 steps to a sack offense, Shurmer's Horse Shoes and Prayers offense and Flip's Chuck and Duck offense.  If worse comes to worse he can always take some plays from watching the guys playing Madden 18 in the locker room.  There's no way we aren't going to be a top 10 offense next year.  Just gotta believe people!!! Smile 
well done sir.  7 steps to a sack indeed.

Quote: @njvike said:
@ArizonaViking said:
@njvike said:
Longevity and continuity ARE generally good things in theory. But Stefanski's time with the Vikings comes during a 14 year run that has produced TWO PLAYOFF WINS. That is a supposed selling point? 

YIKES. In 5 years, the same people that are applauding this "move" will be using it as an EXCUSE. Just like Childress, Ponder, Frazier, Walsh, Turner, Bradford, Carlson, DeFilipo, Jackson, etc. When they're here it's a great decision.... a few years after they're gone, memories are magically wiped clean and those players/coaches are villified.

I'm not sure, and I have no intention of wasting my time researching it, but I can't recall a 14 year stretch of such consistent playoff futility in Vikings history. I DO know that during that stretch they've had their LOSINGEST season in their history.  So, we got THAT going for us. 

Good luck, Stefanski. You're gonna need it with a HC and GM with their nuts to the fire....they BOTH have a well documented history of sacrificing numerous scapegoats in order to save their own ass'. Keep your options open, dude, you might need to relocate in 10 months. 
Blah, Blah Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah Blah, Blah Blah, Blah...
Very clever. I think you were one of the genius fans on this tolerant board that were also dismissing the "blah blah blah" fans that had some doubts about the Viking's 2018 season.....How'd that smarmy arrogance turn out for ya?

I hope you D-bags are correct and the Vikings win the SB NEXT season.....but, there is NOTHING that this current regime has ACTUALLY accomplished in the playoffs the past decade plus that supports any LOGICAL optimism. 

You choose blind allegience, I reserve that for family only. Good on ya! You are DEFINITELY a betterest fan than me!

Enjoy watching either the Eagles or Saints accomplishing what you predicted the Vikings would...hahahaha!
Keep on that line with name calling and you will have to find a different board to troll.

Quote:Keep on that line with name calling and you will have to find a different board to troll.
Looking forward to that day. Although, I don't think many of us actually read his garbage anymore. It's just noise.

Quote: @wiviking said:
Keep on that line with name calling and you will have to find a different board to troll.
Looking forward to that day. Although, I don't think many of us actually read his garbage anymore. It's just noise.
To me his posts are like a car accident. You wish they would never happen. you know it will be aweful. But you have to look.  

Quote: @wiviking said:

What's really amazing is that he cannot for the life of him figure out why people lash out at him.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@wiviking said:

What's really amazing is that he cannot for the life of him figure out why people lash out at him.
alright guys... I feel pretty hypocritical saying this so dont think the irony is lost by me,  but lets rise above these types of posts.  he is who he is and as long as he is allowed to be here we shouldnt have negative/derrogatory threads about individual posters.... maybe the dude just needs a hug?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
alright guys... I feel pretty hypocritical saying this so dont think the irony is lost by me,  but lets rise above these types of posts.  he is who he is and as long as he is allowed to be here we shouldnt have negative/derrogatory threads about individual posters.... maybe the dude just needs a hug?
... from Rick Spielman. 

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
... from Rick Spielman. 
see,  I have a snappy one here, but I will rise above it... but just start chuckling because it was a pretty good one. B)

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@ArizonaViking said:
@wiviking said:

Greed is the irony master  :p

The Kevin Stefanski coaching tree:

2006-2010: OC Darrell Bevell / HC Brad Childress
2011-2013: OC Bill Musgrave /HC Les Fraizer
2014-2016: OC Norv Turner / HC Mike Zimmer

2016-2017: OC Pat Shurmur / HC Mike Zimmer
2018: OC John DeFilippo / HC Mike Zimmer