Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Case Keenum has “a horseshoe right now” but how long will he have starting job?
This conversation has escalated quickly.  Wowza.  I think a few need to take a step back...  Shit is getting personal.

How about we just be thankful that Keenum is playing well enough for the Vikings to win and leave it at that.  We're 8-2 and as long as Keenum keeps the team winning, he will remain the starter.  End of discussion.

BOOM

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
just saying case keenum has been trash his whole career. and now all of a sudden he can be our franchise guy? get real, its just been a lucky year for him. this shit isnt gonna last and we’ll be one and done in the playoffs if keenum is our qb
saying Case has been trash is really exposing your ignorance on the subject which calls into question your comments supporting Teddy.

one man's trash is another mans treasure.  He is an NFL QB that has played well at times, so trash doesn't really fit.  But inflammatory comments are a good bit.

lmao. wow. case has been a terrible qb his whole career
Perhaps it's time for you to go away again for a while.  It's pretty apparent that this isn't the place for you.

Quote: @PapaScott said:
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/933109650911719424
i like it all except the last sentence or two.

jimmy bro take a chill pill buddy.

can you show me or elaborate on why you think im wrong?
mweonf
I'm not getting into this again,  but your bull in a China shop style doesn't fit well here.  

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:

You may not like it and may not agree with it...  but I think it is the truth.  Is it fair?  Probably not.  But the reality is that Teddy Bridgewater is healthy, he's looking very good in practice, and the Vikings viewed Teddy Bridgewater as their franchise QB prior to his injury.  It is pretty obvious that Zimmer and the coaches still view him that way.
Case has slowly been winning me over the past couple weeks.  If he helps the team beat Detroit tomorrow, it is almost a lock that he gets the start against Atlanta.  He basically controls his own destiny right now.  If he keeps the team winning games, it will make it impossible for the coaches to make a change.  If he doesn't play well and the team loses...  we'll see what happens.
At this point, I'm just living in the now.  We're 8-2, have a big division game tomorrow, and Case is starting.  Let's put the Lions in their place and get a BIG FAT W.
BOOM

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Ilovebigtd's said:
jimmy bro take a chill pill buddy.

can you show me or elaborate on why you think im wrong?
mweonf
I'm not getting into this again,  but your bull in a China shop style doesn't fit well here.  
Bull?  that's being nice, and not painting an accurate picture maybe it's more like this?
[Image: 424514551_a9c46f8b56_b.jpg]

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@SFVikingFan said:

You may not like it and may not agree with it...  but I think it is the truth.  Is it fair?  Probably not.  But the reality is that Teddy Bridgewater is healthy, he's looking very good in practice, and the Vikings viewed Teddy Bridgewater as their franchise QB prior to his injury.  It is pretty obvious that Zimmer and the coaches still view him that way.
Case has slowly been winning me over the past couple weeks.  If he helps the team beat Detroit tomorrow, it is almost a lock that he gets the start against Atlanta.  He basically controls his own destiny right now.  If he keeps the team winning games, it will make it impossible for the coaches to make a change.  If he doesn't play well and the team loses...  we'll see what happens.
At this point, I'm just living in the now.  We're 8-2, have a big division game tomorrow, and Case is starting.  Let's put the Lions in their place and get a BIG FAT W.
BOOM

I didn't go back and listen.

Was it something like? Case needs to keep winning, The Vikings need to keep winning.

That is wrong. No other QB would be held to that short of a leash. The team is 8-2
If Ted was the starter from WK 1. How many people would have been beating their chests.
If a crystal ball guaranteed, The team would be 8-2 after WK 11 and 1st in the North. With Ted as the QB.

The carrot keeps moving. 2 weeks ago it was, the next 5 games are brutal.
(I think) The Team has a good shot at being 10-3 after that 5 game stretch.

Leaving the Bengals,Packers, Bears to end the regular season. How many of those 3 are wins??