Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Cousins be resigned? (SPOILER ALERT.... NO!)
I predicted 4 years, 3 guaranteed, 190 mil a while back.  Will be curious to see what the actual $ figure is.   

It makes sense.  Arthur Blank is going to be 82 this fall, he isn't going to live forever.  That team just needed a qb and they would have won the division last year.  Spending big for the last years of Kirko is a no-brainer for them.  

As for the Vikings, I'm excited to be moving in a new direction and to see which young qb they draft this spring.

.500 wins that division, he’s a perfect fit…!  edit: the league took away .500 records, make that 8-9 or 9-8.  Wink B)  

Quote: @comet52 said:
I predicted 4 years, 3 guaranteed, 190 mil a while back.  Will be curious to see what the actual $ figure is.   

It makes sense.  Arthur Blank is going to be 82 this fall, he isn't going to live forever.  That team just needed a qb and they would have won the division last year.  Spending big for the last years of Kirko is a no-brainer for them.  

As for the Vikings, I'm excited to be moving in a new direction and to see which young qb they draft this spring.
I'll get there, eventually...But not today. 

Depends what happens in the draft. 

you would think the vikings would finalize a trade up in the draft relatively soon after this development. If they are actually contemplating a top rookie, you never know what they are thinking.

4 year, $180M. $100 GTD.
But we don't come away empty handed though-- we get $29M in dead cap Confused

Quote: @Kentis said:
.500 wins that division, he’s a perfect fit…!  edit: the league took away .500 records, make that 8-9 or 9-8.  Wink B)  
I hope Kirk and Atlanta finish even below that.  I'd be happy with more like 6-11 or maybe 7-10 at the most.  Good luck next year, Kirk - NOT!

Quote: @kmillard said:
you would think the vikings would finalize a trade up in the draft relatively soon after this development. If they are actually contemplating a top rookie, you never know what they are thinking.
You act like this is an easy thing to do.....and history says this usually blows up in a franchise's face. Lots of teams need a new shiny rookie QB. Vikings are the back of the line picking #11. 

This is not a good moment for Viking's fans currently. They don't have shit for a QB right now and no guarantees at all come Draft day. 

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
mer·ce·nar·y
adjective
  1. primarily concerned with making money at the expense of ethics.
    "the crime was committed out of mercenary motives"

Quote: @kmillard said:
They won’t…and this offseason we’ll be a disaster. Sam fucking Darnold, here we come

Quote: @CFIAvike said:
@kmillard said:
They won’t…and this offseason we’ll be a disaster. Sam fucking Darnold, here we come
Yeah, but think how exciting the 2025 draft will be when the Vikes get to pick somewhere in the top 5 - yay! Confused