Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GQP: It's Fine If You're A Pedophile, But Go Against Cheeto Jesus?
Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@SFVikeFan said:
Whether Gaetz's hookers were 17 or 18 shouldn't matter, because either way he is a fucking sick puppy. 

Funny how GOP lectured the country on morals and values with Clinton's affair with a grown woman that didn't involve prostitution. 

But Gaetz?  How the hell is this guy not kicked to the curb??  Al Franken got kicked out for being a former SNL guy with a goofy pic of his hands hovering over the chest of a woman how many years ago?

But now fucking hookers is no big deal to GOP?  

LOL 
LOL,   rage on,   who the hell is defending anyone?

Maybe you need a Cliff's Notes to keep up with such a complicated topic:

GOP is busy removing Liz Cheney for speaking the truth, yet Gaetz remains untouched. 

Now I'll let you play detective to figure out who I'm referring to.

rage on,  i have to imagine you are an only child arent you?
So I guess that warning post you made about not insulting others .... didn't apply to you?

Good to see you're still using the "do as I say, not as I do" approach 

I'm so confused by Jimmy the Mod and Jimmy the Poster ... or is it Jimmy the Hypocrite?
How is my post insulting you?  I was simply asking if your parents had any other children besides you?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@SFVikeFan said:
Whether Gaetz's hookers were 17 or 18 shouldn't matter, because either way he is a fucking sick puppy. 

Funny how GOP lectured the country on morals and values with Clinton's affair with a grown woman that didn't involve prostitution. 

But Gaetz?  How the hell is this guy not kicked to the curb??  Al Franken got kicked out for being a former SNL guy with a goofy pic of his hands hovering over the chest of a woman how many years ago?

LOL 

GOP is busy removing Liz Cheney for speaking the truth, yet Gaetz remains untouched. 

So I guess that warning post you made about not insulting others .... didn't apply to you?

I'm so confused by Jimmy the Mod and Jimmy the Poster ... or is it Jimmy the Hypocrite?
How is my post insulting you?  I was simply asking if your parents had any other children besides you?
Maybe you channeled some Jimmy the Greek?

As long as we are asking, does SFVikeFan the football poster exist?  Perhaps a name change is in order?

@SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@SFVikeFan said:

LOL 

Oh please.

You need a pathetic excuse to justify breaking your own rules?  So be it.

Gee Jimmy did your parents have any kids that weren't missing chromosomes or are they all as retarded as you?

What?  It's just a science based question. 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@SFVikeFan said:

LOL 

Oh please.

You need a pathetic excuse to justify breaking your own rules?  So be it.

Gee Jimmy did your parents have any kids that weren't missing chromosomes or are they all as retarded as you?

What?  It's just a science based question. 

and there it is... good bye.

@SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@SFVikeFan said:

LOL 

I always try to maintain at least some level of civility here. But I have to say that I definitely didn't think there was any positive intent or innocence in your question @JimmyinSD

While I might blow it off because I'd rather turn down the temperature, I wouldn't take it as just a question.