Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People of Earth; We need to protect our planet better
Quote: @StickyBun said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@A1Janitor said:
@Skodin said:
conservatives are huge proponents of o and g as well as cutting environmental regulations. dont step in the ring with me on this one, bc this my forte, its how i make my bones.  the dept of interior, real conservatives are looking to sell our public lands for fossil fuel companies under the guise of using the founding fathers brilliance.  

sad bc at one point you were right, now conservatives are being torn apart between the republican classic model and the new religious right, the trump thumpers.   George Will, David Frum, Bret Stephens all agree. the mess after trump just in the gop will end the republican party

your temper tantrum really shows that this isnt about climate change, its about YYYOOOUUUU 

again no one has answered why you and pumpf have a such a stake in this.  why defend something with such vitrol that you take it personally.  do also believe in flat earth and chemtrails too?  bc the proportion of the general public of climate deniers and these people are roughly the same.  

if the fight against climate change works ( a realistic plan, not the green new deal) we all win. if it doesn’t work and we all go to shit, it would have happened regardless. but to sit here and want to do nothing seems like your trying to piss people off on purpose
We don’t all win.  I don’t want a fake economy created at taxpayers expense ... where the Democrat Party, fake liberal scientists at universities, and politicians like Al Fucking Gore rob us blind.  

I do not accept everything being so wrong.  AOC said we will be dead in 12 years.  In the 70s, we were facing an ice age.  In the 90s, it became global warming.  In the 2000s, that didn’t work so it is climate change. 

Tell me what the ideal is.  What should we be?  What range of temperatures by month is ideal?  No matter if a volcano erupts, a fire starts, a hurricane, a really cold month in the winter - EVERYTHING is because what Trump has done in 2 years?   Fuck off.

Use our oil.  You know why?  Because that oil negates the oil that came from somewhere else, balancing the inputs and outputs in the world. 

All the steps the US takes - isn’t done by the rest of the world like China.  Why should the US fund this shit for the world?  Fuck the Paris bullshit.  

So what steps should Trump take to appease you people so that no matter when mother earth farts, you fucking weirdos don’t blame him.  

I am not mad.  I just won’t tolerate liberals anymore.  I hate them.  See - I am not a bible thumper.  

Your fake science doesn’t impress me.  You make your bones in this industry?  Shame on you.  I hope no taxpayers fund you.

Still waiting for the assholes to explain the Russia shit.  And the Obama illegal spying.  And the hillary emails.  The NSA have them.  

Pay attention hypocrites.  The guys at NYT calling trump racist - apparently wrote racist shit. 

But you know.  Hollywood.  They are silent when the left sins.  How is Harvey doing?  And all the pedos in the Democrat party?  Epstein?  Clinton?  Casting couch?

LGBQRSTV.  Fuck off.  There are two genders.  Or do we want to exclude science in this discussion?  
You're seriously one angry, unstable individual. 

ALL the tens of thousands of climate scientists are all part of some grand conspiracy, all faking their data to draw the same conclusions?

And then you pivot back to whackadoodle conspiracy theory land of Obama spying, Hillary's emails ... regular as clockwork. 

It would be funny as fuck if it weren't so pathetically sad.

You're just a crazy, sad fuck that should be locked up in a looney bin before you hurt someone.  Seriously dude, you clearly have some deep-seeded anger issues you should get therapy for.   You sound like the crazy nutjob living in the van full of anti-media, pro Trump stickers that sent explosives to some reporters.  
Yep, he is. Ive mentioned it numerous times and he's more bitter the last year or so than ever. Its so bad that I find myself wishing him some kind of happiness because no way you get this angry without BEING utterly unhappy. 

I'm sorry you are so unhappy, A1. I mean that. Peace.
You have no idea what you are talking about.  I hate hypocrites and stupid people like you.  

The russia hoax is why I just don’t care any more what i say to you losers.        It was all a setup - but you fucks don’t care - you are all hypocrites.  Now you pretend what Comey and McCabe and Strzok and Obama did was a “conspiracy theory” - and ignore the truth. 

I especially find you to be a fucking repulsive idiot. How dare you mock Christians.  You are a shit stirrer - you like to get people going and step back and pretend you aren’t. 

You wouldn’t dare say the shit to my face. 

You are also a fucking idiot.  I am blessed with two great kids.  One will be serving our country to defend assholes like you.  

Don’t confuse my mood when I type.  I am smiling.   I still hate you and wish nothing but bad on you.

Conservatives and Christians are good people.  

Quote: @KingBash said:
@savannahskol said:
@KingBash said:

Us smart people will clean up your mess.
lmao

"We"

"We" smart people will clean up your mess.  

Trick to Remember the Difference[Image: Define-us-and-define-we.png]Although we and us are both first person plural pronouns, they cannot be freely interchanged.
  • We is a subject pronoun. 
  • Us is an object pronoun.

This shit is two easy.   Wink
Ha you really wanna claim victory over incorrect grammar? 
I think he was showing the irony of a stupid person claiming superiority in intelligence over anyone.  

But hey - us didn’t expect you would understand. 

Funny how assholes like you guys can attack Christians over science while pretending there are more than two genders.

Mental illness isn’t a gender.  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@StickyBun said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@A1Janitor said:
@Skodin said:
conservatives are huge proponents of o and g as well as cutting environmental regulations. dont step in the ring with me on this one, bc this my forte, its how i make my bones.  the dept of interior, real conservatives are looking to sell our public lands for fossil fuel companies under the guise of using the founding fathers brilliance.  

sad bc at one point you were right, now conservatives are being torn apart between the republican classic model and the new religious right, the trump thumpers.   George Will, David Frum, Bret Stephens all agree. the mess after trump just in the gop will end the republican party

your temper tantrum really shows that this isnt about climate change, its about YYYOOOUUUU 

again no one has answered why you and pumpf have a such a stake in this.  why defend something with such vitrol that you take it personally.  do also believe in flat earth and chemtrails too?  bc the proportion of the general public of climate deniers and these people are roughly the same.  

if the fight against climate change works ( a realistic plan, not the green new deal) we all win. if it doesn’t work and we all go to shit, it would have happened regardless. but to sit here and want to do nothing seems like your trying to piss people off on purpose
We don’t all win.  I don’t want a fake economy created at taxpayers expense ... where the Democrat Party, fake liberal scientists at universities, and politicians like Al Fucking Gore rob us blind.  

I do not accept everything being so wrong.  AOC said we will be dead in 12 years.  In the 70s, we were facing an ice age.  In the 90s, it became global warming.  In the 2000s, that didn’t work so it is climate change. 

Tell me what the ideal is.  What should we be?  What range of temperatures by month is ideal?  No matter if a volcano erupts, a fire starts, a hurricane, a really cold month in the winter - EVERYTHING is because what Trump has done in 2 years?   Fuck off.

Use our oil.  You know why?  Because that oil negates the oil that came from somewhere else, balancing the inputs and outputs in the world. 

All the steps the US takes - isn’t done by the rest of the world like China.  Why should the US fund this shit for the world?  Fuck the Paris bullshit.  

So what steps should Trump take to appease you people so that no matter when mother earth farts, you fucking weirdos don’t blame him.  

I am not mad.  I just won’t tolerate liberals anymore.  I hate them.  See - I am not a bible thumper.  

Your fake science doesn’t impress me.  You make your bones in this industry?  Shame on you.  I hope no taxpayers fund you.

Still waiting for the assholes to explain the Russia shit.  And the Obama illegal spying.  And the hillary emails.  The NSA have them.  

Pay attention hypocrites.  The guys at NYT calling trump racist - apparently wrote racist shit. 

But you know.  Hollywood.  They are silent when the left sins.  How is Harvey doing?  And all the pedos in the Democrat party?  Epstein?  Clinton?  Casting couch?

LGBQRSTV.  Fuck off.  There are two genders.  Or do we want to exclude science in this discussion?  
You're seriously one angry, unstable individual. 

ALL the tens of thousands of climate scientists are all part of some grand conspiracy, all faking their data to draw the same conclusions?

And then you pivot back to whackadoodle conspiracy theory land of Obama spying, Hillary's emails ... regular as clockwork. 

It would be funny as fuck if it weren't so pathetically sad.

You're just a crazy, sad fuck that should be locked up in a looney bin before you hurt someone.  Seriously dude, you clearly have some deep-seeded anger issues you should get therapy for.   You sound like the crazy nutjob living in the van full of anti-media, pro Trump stickers that sent explosives to some reporters.  
Yep, he is. Ive mentioned it numerous times and he's more bitter the last year or so than ever. Its so bad that I find myself wishing him some kind of happiness because no way you get this angry without BEING utterly unhappy. 

I'm sorry you are so unhappy, A1. I mean that. Peace.
You have no idea what you are talking about.  I hate hypocrites and stupid people like you.  

The russia hoax is why I just don’t care any more what i say to you losers.        It was all a setup - but you fucks don’t care - you are all hypocrites.  Now you pretend what Comey and McCabe and Strzok and Obama did was a “conspiracy theory” - and ignore the truth. 

I especially find you to be a fucking repulsive idiot. How dare you mock Christians.  You are a shit stirrer - you like to get people going and step back and pretend you aren’t. 

You wouldn’t dare say the shit to my face. 

You are also a fucking idiot.  I am blessed with two great kids.  One will be serving our country to defend assholes like you.  

Don’t confuse my mood when I type.  I am smiling.   I still hate you and wish nothing but bad on you.

Conservatives and Christians are good people.  
I feel sorry for you, dude. You're mentally unstable.

Says the supporter of mental illnesses with gender bullshit.  

I haven't said a thing about gender. What I'm saying is your level of anger is unnatural and psychotic.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@A1Janitor said:
I haven't said a thing about gender. What I'm saying is your level of anger is unnatural and psychotic.
Again - don’t confuse my treatment of you as anger.  I think you are a fucking asshole.  

I don’t say this shit on any other site.  

You think you license to mock Jesus and attack people - and think people will back down from you.

I would never back down from you in person or on here.  You can keep attacking me - or you can walk away.  I do not care which. 

You are one of the main culprits why this site splintered to the other place.  I am a complete gentleman there. 

You are here with other libtard democrats - that support hollyweird and pedophilia and transgender mental illness - and fake science over climate change and Orange Man bad horseshit.  

Keep this fight going.  

I am sorry I won’t back down from you hypocrites. 

Russia was a hoax.  And Mike had knowledge of it before it came out.

@StickyBun said:
@A1Janitor said:
Again - don’t confuse my treatment of you as anger.  I think you are a fucking asshole.  

I don’t say this shit on any other site.  

You think you license to mock Jesus and attack people - and think people will back down from you.

I would never back down from you in person or on here.  You can keep attacking me - or you can walk away.  I do not care which. 

You are one of the main culprits why this site splintered to the other place.  I am a complete gentleman there. 

You are here with other libtard democrats - that support hollyweird and pedophilia and transgender mental illness - and fake science over climate change and Orange Man bad horseshit.  

Keep this fight going.  

I am sorry I won’t back down from you hypocrites. 

Russia was a hoax.  And Mike had knowledge of it before it came out.

Who's attacking whom? You are rambling like a lunatic,  slinging sophomoric labels. I'm not fighting with you....you keep bringing this 'you wouldn't say this to me in person' shit. Say what? What 'fight' am I keeping going? Backing down from what? See, you're taking it personal like I'm trying to fight you. Its nuts.

I'm not any reason for anything, you're the raving lunatic, not me. 

Post a picture of Allah like you did Christ.  Coward.  

I am a lunatic?  This site splintered because of you and a few others. 

You pretend this russian hoax against president was real.  And of course you will deny the IG report and indictments.  

You will pretend Hillary didn’t commit crimes. 

I am not a raving lunatic.  I am glad to use whatever language I want - because I detest you hypocritical assholes. Doesn’t make me a lunatic.  

I am sorry some people believe in God, the second amendment, are pro life, and don’t buy into pseudo science.  

What science degree does one get to be an expert in climate change?  Liberal arts and science?

@KingBash said:
@savannahskol said:
@KingBash said:

Us smart people will clean up your mess.
lmao

"We"

"We" smart people will clean up your mess.  

Trick to Remember the Difference[Image: Define-us-and-define-we.png]Although we and us are both first person plural pronouns, they cannot be freely interchanged.
  • We is a subject pronoun. 
  • Us is an object pronoun.

This shit is two easy.   Wink
Ha you really wanna claim victory over incorrect grammar? 
I think he was showing the irony of a stupid person claiming superiority in intelligence over anyone.  

But hey - us didn’t expect you would understand. 
Okay that's not bad actually.